Best Of Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Of Halloween!

Do you think the "Halloween" is the "BEST"?? Please vote it!!

Best Of Halloween

Or....... you could not cheat at winning your site a high traffic award by suckering people on this forum to following you to a link from a different site.......

-PH
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

"The Halloween", what?
      Sorry you make no cents, not even decent small change.
      Before pushing the "Submit" button, re-read your posts with a fresh eye, pretending like you are seeing it for the first time, that is if you really wish to communicate your thoughts with the rest of us?
      Oh, well??
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So tell me Jolly with all of this linking to other sites like a whore, have you crashed that $1.44 per quarter pay check yet?

AT OUR FREAKING EXPENSE?

How about I send you five dollars real cash money and you quit submitting entirely. What you think?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Very funny, Greg! You don't have anything to send me... hee hee... :roll:

Comment

Working...
          X