Sony Digital Photo System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Digital Photo System

Ok Guys I have a Sony Digital Photo System with 2 printers. It uses bluetooth so you do not need a compuer. Just snap the picture and send it to the printer. Kinda like you might see in Wal-Mart only this is for commerical use. It prints 4x6 photos in 90 seconds. By having 2 printers while one is printing you can take a photo of your next customer and keep the line moving! Again this is built for high volume printing. Total cost is about 60 cents per copy. I have had this for 2 years. I have used it as a back up for a day or so if I had one of my big $50,000.00 systems go down. Well I know have a back up $50,000.00 system and dont need this one. Again the big system takes computers, shadow boxes, multi printers ect.

I paid $2200.00 with the additional printer and shipping. I am asking $1100.00 which is half what a new one cost! When they are sold they are only sold with 1 printer prices range from 1395.00 to 1695.00 with 1 printer. Also open to trades what do you have? Shane
    Last edited by graystone; 01-31-2009, 11:33 PM.
    sigpic

I have an HP 12z. Vintage 2006. Cost me $212 about its worth now $70. You want about 20 of em?
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Shane,

Is there a website or a company that sells these systems? Can you PM me any info. you have on this?

I know this is what you do in the malls, we've been looking for stuff like this for the haunt! Thanks man. -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yes, Yes, Yes

Had a couple of emails and yes the camera comes with it. Its a sony special events camera. Honestly I am like a horse trader. I rather trade then get the money! To me its funner that way. But what ever works for ya is cool with me. Shane and its Trader Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X