Transworld Haunted House Show Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Haunted House Show Updates

I guess this is a thread that should be started now that we are getting closer... heck with Darkness only updates! LOL

How is the show selling you might ask... well there are vendors you guys keep craving and many have signed on. As I hear who's signed up I will alert you. If someone gets an update place it here!!!

Lets keep everyone updated!

Here are some vendors who have signed on within the last few days...

Cinema Secrets they are signed seeled and delivered.

Dillon Importing they are signed on

Big Stuff the company that sells all those large fiberglass props are signed on ...

Gag Studios will have their stuff displayed through Charactors Unlimited who signed on.

Ahhh we finally signed on today: HauntWorld.com, Halloween Productions, Inc. and the Darkness Haunt Tour. Haunted House Association also signed on with two booths.

As you already know the website is www.HauntShow.com

Darkness tour is www.TheDarkness.com

Columbia Haunt Tour www.columbiahaunttour.com

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Also I saw some people wondering about Brainstorm Studos.

Brainstorm Studios has taken a booth and will be at the show.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Any word on Unit 70?
      I remember seeing a post saying they weren't going to make it... Has that changed at all?
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Front

I talked to Brady the other day. They are working on new stuff for 2009 and working on a few orders. I am not a spokesperson for Unit70 but these guys stay busy. I would say its best to say they are not coming. Call them if you need anything they will hook you up. They really don't have the time to show they would rather be working. This should tell you they are an AWSOME COMPANY!

Speaking of TransWorld how many vendors is it up too last time I looked is was 50 or so. Lawd that is a longggggggggggg way off from 500. If I remember right thats about how many vendors they would say that would be there. Shane and its does anyone know if the vendor list has been updated yet? Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

I counted 65 so they better get busy. Not enough!!!
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

You counted wrong my friend... 81 listed right now.

When you add the people who've confirmed but not yet listed like Cinema Secrets, Dillon Imports, Hauntworld, HHA, HPI, and a few others it is getting really close to 100.

You know Shane you always have to put a negative spin on everything. Either hte show is the wrong city, to you are not coming you are going on vacation, to now you are coming but you are doing a dinner on the same night of my lights on tour, to the economy is falling through the roof no one should buy anything, to now not knowing how to count past 50 and or claiming 50 is hardly 500 to putting words into peoples mouths like someone ever say 500 different vendors when NO ONE ever said that... what was said was the room can hold up to 500 booths not 500 vendors.

Look Shane whats your deal man? Do you would it make you happy if every single haunted house failed, every vendors you didn't like went down the tubes, my haunt tour blew up, or what? Whats the deal man why are you so negative about everything.

SO... for the record the show will end up with more than 100 different vendors in a 100,000 square foot haul. The goal is to sell out the haul... by the looks of it now it looks 2/3 sold out.

The seminars are going to be great... top flight haunters with awesome topics, knowledge and information. You have two haunt tours no make that three when you include both haunts in Columbia, and the HHA meeting and auction.

Sounds to me like a total success!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Have been to TW about 10 years including last year, but I never walked around and counted booths. Can anyone remind me of how many vendors were in the ghaunt show normally so we can start to get a grasp of how much bigger this one will be?

Thanx!!
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I know in 2007 the hauntshow had NOWHERE near 100 vendors... probably not even half that! So, this will be a good show with all new vendors... it's going be exciting! YAY! I can't wait. -Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ron,

Last years haunters area was less than HALF of what they've sold already. This according to Transworld. They're excited! They continue to try and close more vendors daily. As we all know many haunt vendors will buy booths at the last second for money reasons. I know they are also trying to close on a few more IAAPA vendors and retail vendors.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Great! Although I would prefer it to still be in Chicago (Sorry, but Chi town is kinda like that old girlfriend you still love) I am REALLY hoping the show makes me forget all about the windy city!!
                    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

It's our show!!!

I think everybody that is sitting on the fence needs to be at this show. All vendors should have some sort of presence there. It's finally our chance to be on our own and not be under the umbrella of the other shows. Haunted attractions in the nation are thriving right now and are the ones who are helping prolong the Halloween season. Its our time to shine and show everyone we are a force in the marketplace and a viable industry. So all you haunters and vendors sitting on the fence, for the sake of the haunt industry support this show. At least give it a chance, if it sucks then go somewhere else next year but if you are a haunter its YOUR show. Make it right.

Just my thoughts

Wayne
                      www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Not that I really want to get involved in this but I will say I think Spookologist is absolutely right! This is no time to cut of our own nose to spite our face. We have a great oppurtunity, as an industry, to take this show and make something great out of it. We all need to work together toward that goal.
                        Kip Polley
                        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                        We Engineer Fear

Comment

I can't speak for any other vendor or buyer, but I will speak for myself and my company as a vendor.
                          If you want to see the best products we at Gore Galore have ever developed first hand then you will be at www.hauntshow.com in St Louis.
                          We know the economy is looking rough, but we at Gore Galore are working our hardest to earn your hard earned dollar.
                          So, we have not only developed more costumes in a single year than ever before, We have also developed a new technique of using our costumes without an actor having to actually wear it.
                          I am not going to give anymore away than that because I am so excited by the developement of this system.
                          But I think you need to see this system in person to really understand how much this will change the way your actors can work, and how much easier it will make it on your actors. No more whining about comfort or weight, and it doesn't require electric or air to power it. 100% actor powered.

The great thing about this idea is it came out of brainstorming with several Haunt owners, so thank you for your time and ideas as always gentlemen.
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com
                          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Exciting NEWS!

Sound Great Kevin! Im excited to see your NEW costumes as well!
                            I too have been crazy busy developing NEW Animations and am excited to show them at TRANSWORLD.
                            Last count was 23 NEW Props.
                            sigpic
                            PEACE, ADAM
                            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Adam

Looks like you got some great looking products going on man. Look forward to seeing yours as well. Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X