Haunted Attraction is Nothing But A Disneyland Que Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Attraction is Nothing But A Disneyland Que Line

Hey again. Just trying to stur up some controversey and maybe get some interesting arguements out of ya all. So the whole point to this post is to get your guys opinion on what you think about the title. What if someone was to say to you "All a haunted attraciton is, is a Disneyland Que Line with people jumping out to scare you." I don't know just an interesting topic I guess. Oh and here are some youtubes of disneyland rides.

Yes its definately just a line with actors
    5.00%
    Maybe if the line is riddled with props and such
    0.00%
    Not really a haunted attraction has more thought put into it
    35.00%
    HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU SON OF A B***H!
    60.00%
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Well, in my opinion, the topic is totally irrelevant. Most people are not going to walk up to you and say that. The chances of someone wanting to say that to you are very slim.
    But, if they did, I really wouldn't hold it against them. Just today, I was pretty much told that I was evil because I want to open a haunt. In a way, it makes me feel good already knowing that I'll have people to start a rally which will in turn give me more advertisement for free. My point of saying that was to show you that there's always something positive from every event that could possibly happen. Perhaps the person is comparing you to the Tower of Terror's que line which is more or less a very basic (but expensive) haunted house. You could easily twist their words to suit your needs.
    Another thing they could be comparing your haunt to is the high level of detail that goes into disney attractions.
    Then again, they could be comparing your security to Disney's, which obviously isn't that good.
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me up when things are exciting!

Comment

Zorro!

Is stuttering!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oak, please do not try to stir up controversy. It will happen on boards of any type but haunters do what they do and see good results so we all think we are experts. So we will butt heads on occasion. But do not force it, it annoys people.
          Disney que lines are actually awesome, and would be even better with actors, so I dont see anyone offended by your poll. good luck pissing people off in the future.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
            Oak, please do not try to stir up controversy. It will happen on boards of any type but haunters do what they do and see good results so we all think we are experts. So we will butt heads on occasion. But do not force it, it annoys people.
            Disney que lines are actually awesome, and would be even better with actors, so I dont see anyone offended by your poll. good luck pissing people off in the future.
            Allen H
            Tater had a son!
            Nah, don't worry. From what I've seen, Tater is a great person with great advice (and a freakin' funny character [Granny]) that just likes to pull pranks now and then.
            Seriously though, it just clicked in my mind that you two are similar: great people who pull pranks. FEAR pulled the blue-print website prank and one prank Tater did was tell everyone about this mysteious show called America's haunt (or something like that).
            ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
            Campbellsville, KY

Comment

I Can't See any..

Taters nor gravy in this thread. Maybe you posted to the wrong one.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

haha I dont think I have a son..Hell Im only 27...and thanks for all the nice things. Allen arent you older then m
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

How is this an interesting topic?
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Hey Vincent, I'm just wondering, why aren't you replying to this thread?

If my taters 'n' gravy start having sons, then it's time for me to be instituted--again.

Well, there are 12 years old that I know with kids. Heck, I've got a friend whose sister is 21 and already has three babies with a fourth coming.
                    Last edited by tchaunt; 02-15-2009, 05:16 PM.
                    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Wow… you may as well say “Isn’t it true that Haunters are nothing more than traveling carnival freaks who take peoples’ money , then move on to the next town?”
                      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

There are way too many angry villagers with pitchforks to ever do that.
                        Ask Frankenstein.
                        Ban those forks and the circus can travel once more.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This is totally irrelevant and I don't even understand what you mean by them being a que line. A que line is waiting to go into an attraction, the haunted attraction IS the attraction.

next thread...
                          Slash
                          "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Standing In Line

Is something I do not do.
                            that was why I got divorced from.......
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Uh ok? Way to TRY to throw shit in the fan and fail epicly.

Comment

Working...
                              X