Business Plan kit for haunt venues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Plan kit for haunt venues

Have thoughts and ideas that need to be organized? Budget to lay out? Funding to pursue? Expansion to plan and analyze? "Shock Therapy: Planaphobic" takes the fear out of getting started. This step-by-step business planning guide dissects each topic you need to include and provides examples of content specific to our industry. Written from a start-up point-of-view, "Planaphobic" is easily adaptable to any level of experience or growth stage.

The "Shock Therapy: Planaphobic" kit includes the user manual, CD-ROM, project binder, tabbed insert dividers, and more. You'll quickly be writing a plan any investor or partner will want to read.

Available exclusively through Amazon.com. (Search: Planaphobic)

Gail Strumberger
    Cyber Shock University (Div. Art Dogs Inc.)
    Last edited by gstrumberger; 04-12-2009, 04:55 AM.
    Gail Strumberger
    Art Dogs Inc/Cyber Shock University

Originally posted by gstrumberger View Post
    "Shock Therapy: Planaphobic" comes in a kit that includes the user manual, CD-ROM, project binder, tabbed insert dividers, and more. You'll quickly be writing a plan like the pros!

Available exclusively through Amazon.com for only $39.00.

Gail Strumberger/Art Dogs Inc.
    Gail, When I got this book It was $39.00 just for the book and CD, so what is coming with it now I see some of it but then it says more.

Also how are the other books coming, sorry I haven't been in touch always excited to hear the new things to come, you have many wonderful ideas.

Attention Everyone, This Kit is a MUST have if you want to have a great looking buisness plan to help create the goals and business on track along with attracting sponsors and other funding. Many people don't understand why a Buisness plan is importent, well if thats you then get this book!

Comment

Sorry for the delay in replying

"Planaphobic" was originally released as the reference book only. The companion kit was intended to be an "add-on". I did run a number of eBay auctions and, for a short time, the CD-ROM was added as a limited edition. As time passed, I was receiving more and more requests to sell "Planaphobic" as a kit. So we complied. The book is completely able to stand alone as a how-to guide--the kit just speeds the process up.

As far as the "and more" that's included with the kit, I slide useful bits of CSU promotional items in there so it varies depending upon what I have printed at the time. Lately, it's a custom bookmark and a pair of sheet lifters (which will keep your pages flat).

By the way, thanks for the great plug! It's good to see that the book is doing what I'd hoped: help people.

Cheers - Miz G

P.S. I have set a deadline of 05/31/2009 for my next book "Shock Therapy: Cheap Thrills" to go to print. I will be sure to post notice here in Hauntworld.com when it's available. We are also in the process of revamping Cyber Shock University's website so only a Landing Page exists right now. It will be a long process but once we relaunch CSU, "Log In and Learn" will take on a whole new meaning.
      Last edited by gstrumberger; 03-23-2009, 01:26 PM.
      Gail Strumberger

Comment

Transworld St. Louis - a thank you

Thanks to everyone who attended the Transworld-St. Louis Haunted Attractions show and bought "Planaphobic" from me. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need additional information or help with the book/kit contents.

Look forward to seeing you next March to see what progress you've made!

Shriek out,
        Mistress G
        Gail Strumberger

Comment

Working...
        X