Hells gate 2009!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hells gate 2009!!!

Allright thus begins the thread for Hells Gate Haunted Attraction 2009.

Just wanted to start this cause were going to be having alot going on soon and hope to keep you all updated.

First off- just awarded a Proclamation from the Mayor stating how much he respects our haunt, and how much he admires our the work we did and for charities. We recieved one from the County as well.

Second- were pretty much pumped and ready to go, only thing holding us back is deciding on a location then were good.

Haunt is going to be around 10,000 square feet. Theme will be released soon.

We have updated site - www.hellsgatehaunt.com

We are currently looking for sponsors as well.

As far as design goes, we got cad models excpet were going to get really detailed and then get concept artwork made up.

Everything is coming along nicely-

were just so close to this thing skyrocketing - as soon as we get in this building there will be no stopping us.
    Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 04-21-2009, 03:33 PM.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

You already got my inpute Nick. So yea great job wit the site and the awards...
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Nick My Young Friend

I wish you the best!!! I know it will be great and I am proud to see the young up and coming guys working so hard! Will you be attending TransWorld? Shane and its I am proud of you Nick! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you shane.
        It means a lot.

No i am not permitted to attend transworld as i am not 18.
        Transworld VP asked to speak with me a few weeks ago and asked me to call her, however i tried to several times and no answere, so idk.
        I will however be attending the National Haunters convention in Pennsylvania. They sent me VIP passes week ago- we love them for there support!
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Great job! I was bummed that I couldn't attend Transworld either because I am not 18. Is your haunt going to be in a building or outside?

Comment

currently a building.

However if all else fails we have a 50 acre plot of land for back up, and tents ready to be ordered.

Comment

YAY for Hell's Gate!

Congratulations, Nick!!

How many people can say they received recognition from the mayors of their cities?! WOW!!
              Sarah Meier
              Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
              "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Congrats Nick hope all goes well for you
                HHA Member

Comment

gracias-
                  sure is gonna look great for sponsors and getting building donated.

Comment

Thanks mike
                    srry was writting other response when you posted thatl ol

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
                      We have updated site - www.hellsgatehaunt.com

Just a little fyi, besides the splash page and first page, I'm only getting errors when I try to look through your website.

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                      www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                      Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Ok thank you for letting me know.
                        What type of browser do you have?
                        Do you have java script enebled in your settings?
                        let me know- guess i need to fix something

Comment

I wasn't having any loading problems when going through the pages but they were blank. Idk if they are just blank for now or I'm just not seeing them...
                          Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
                            Ok thank you for letting me know.
                            What type of browser do you have?
                            Do you have java script enebled in your settings?
                            let me know- guess i need to fix something

Internet Explorer Version 7.0.5730.13

I'm pretty sure it's not a java thing on my end... I don't remember having other problems loading java webpages recently.

I'm either getting blank pages when I go to a section... or I get an error. For example, your sponsor page gives me...
                            Line: 502
                            Char: 2
                            Error: 'self[...].src' is null or not an object
                            Code: 0

Your links page sends me to: http://livepage.apple.com/

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                            www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                            Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUch for sending me the actuall error code
                              we will get the issue resovled.
                              thanks because sponsorship is the page that needs to work

Comment

Working...
                              X