No announcement yet.

Scrapbook of TransWorld 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, seeing as how I'm not the rebellious type, I'm going to call the Oracle of TransWorld and find out whether we can take pictures.

I'll be sleeping during the day, so if someone wants to beat me to the punch, feel free. Tell them we want to do a scrapbook.
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
      Motogater you were one of the lucky ones that got away. Everyone else had there film ripped out and convescated. And there cameras were smashed on the floor in front of them.
      Damon
      Moto, don't believe a blasted thing Carson says.

hee hee!
      Sarah Meier

Comment

Sarah you need to loosen up a little. When am I ever serious on here except when im telling you how good Jakes Steaks Ribs are! LOL! But thats okay once you taste them and you get a couple of beers down you will just be like one of the guys! Ha! Oh now there really gonna be checking for cameras at the front doors. Thanks alot!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Sarah you need to loosen up a little. When am I ever serious on here except when im telling you how good Jakes Steaks Ribs are! LOL! But thats okay once you taste them and you get a couple of beers down you will just be like one of the guys! Ha! Oh now there really gonna be checking for cameras at the front doors. Thanks alot!
          Damon
          How do you know I won't get the rules changed, hmm?

A "no photography" rule would be one of the stupidest things TW could do. When those who don't attend see the pics from those who did, they will want to attend the next year even more! That's protectionism, and it NEVER works.
          Sarah Meier

Comment

Sarah you need to loosen up a little.
            Damon
            I was going to write a really snappy comeback to this, but I can't think of one.
            Sarah Meier

Comment

Sarah

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
              I always love your enthusiasm, Tyler, LOL.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering . . . NO, Tyler and I are not dating. Thank you very much for your time.
              I find it amusing, that is, the following you have, they love you! >< lol

Comment

HHNut

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
                I find it amusing, that is, the following you have, they love you! >< lol
                I'm sorry, you must have me confused with Larry.
                Last edited by Haunting Copy; 03-20-2009, 05:56 AM.
                Sarah Meier

Comment

Even when Photos and video were not allowed, people still did it.

As long as you ask, there shouldn't be a problem. Plus we like it when you let us know, and give us a business card. We like to see what you do with the photos. Just don't go taking pictures of things you don't have any business photographing like the inner workings of an animation etc...

Personally, I think it would be great to see a professionally done online scrapbook.
                  I think you would really have something if you started doing something like this on an upscale level.
                  I am sure it would be alot of work. Especially if you could get background info on all the images etc...
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I know I wanted to take pics and video to show my kids. So I hope they (TW) will allow us all to do so.

Comment

Sarah!

Has Shane ever told you wrong? Listen to me. Piss on TransWorld take as many photos as you like. Its your right your there to buy products and to take pictures of what your buying. I had over 300 pics from Vegas last year and 80% were from the show! If they give you any lip tell them go talk to Shane. Have fun and a good time! Shane and its TransWorld come deal with me Drama Queen Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                        Has Shane ever told you wrong?
                        <cough cough>

Listen to me. Piss on TransWorld take as many photos as you like. Its your right your there to buy products and to take pictures of what your buying. I had over 300 pics from Vegas last year and 80% were from the show! If they give you any lip tell them go talk to Shane. Have fun and a good time! Shane and its TransWorld come deal with me Drama Queen Shane this time!
                        You know what, Shane? I'd almost lay money on it that they quake in their boots when they see you coming.
                        Sarah Meier

Comment

Galore

Originally posted by Gore Galore View Post
                          Even when Photos and video were not allowed, people still did it.

As long as you ask, there shouldn't be a problem. Plus we like it when you let us know, and give us a business card. We like to see what you do with the photos. Just don't go taking pictures of things you don't have any business photographing like the inner workings of an animation etc...

Personally, I think it would be great to see a professionally done online scrapbook.
                          I think you would really have something if you started doing something like this on an upscale level.
                          I am sure it would be alot of work. Especially if you could get background info on all the images etc...
                          FIRST: This will not be "professional." I hope I can make it look that way, and if it turns out well, I'd like to do more, and, as you say, on an upscale level. I think it would be popular.

SECOND: I have no problem letting people know what I'm up to. See that halo? It didn't get there by itself! :roll:

THIRD: I don't own business cards (yet), so I'll just have to introduce myself.

It's cool that the TW people would support the idea. We can have some fun with the scrapbook!
                          Sarah Meier

Comment

TW Logo

This worked before, so I'm going to try again . . .

O' Oracle of TransWorld, it would be so cool if I could use the TransWorld logo on the cover of the scrapbook (upon approval, of course!).

Canst thou reveal an answer?
                            Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
                              I was going to write a really snappy comeback to this, but I can't think of one.
                              Are you a natural blonde?

Just curious.
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Nice one Brad! LOL! No she was blonde then she went platinum. HA HA!
                                Damon
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X