Transworld HauntShow PICS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld HauntShow PICS!!!!!!

We have over 300 pics of Transworld on our myspace page. It is of Fri. and some Sat. Check it out at www.myspace.com/thehaunthouse . We will continue to upload pics throughout the weekend. Enjoy!!!
    Bart Butler
    HobNob Productions
    http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Great pics Spoils!

I sent you an add request.

P.S. the freak in the tutu is a good freind of mine, hope you groped him a bit!

Comment

Great Pics!

Hey guys,

Great pictures of the show. Thanks for posting them. I wish I could have gone to see it all in person.

Best,

Jason.
      http://www.grimlockmanor.com/
      http://grimlockmanor.blogspot.com/

Comment

I took a bunch myself and will post them soon!!!! Maybe tonight.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I'm not posting mine until I get some freakin' sleep!
          Sarah Meier
          Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
          "Words they remember you by"

Comment

That was fun. Thanks for posting those.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Hi everyone,
              Thanks for the pics. I was not able to go to the show ( due to being under 18 ) and I was interested in hearing about CFX's new masks. Like what were they. Any descriptions or pics would be great!

Comment

Hey guys......... put some more pics up......over 500! We are leaving tomorrow morning. We had a great time!!! Spent way to much money! A whole hell of a lot great products at a great price!!!! Enjoy!
                Bart Butler
                HobNob Productions

Comment

Nice pics. On page 4 of your pics what booth had the devil and scarecrow masks??? Those look like the old Scarecrow line. Did someone start selling those again if so I need to know who has them. I missed them at the show!
                  Thanks,
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the Composite Effects masks (CFX). They had some really nice stuff.
                    Jordan Renda
                    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

No I dont believe these masks are Cfx unless I just couldnt see them for all the people at there booth. And there not in there catalog or on the website. These masks used to be made by Scarecrow. The vampire teeth company. And about 3 to 4 yrs ago they dropped there mask line. And it was up for sale. A friend of mine who runs a costume shop in Columbia Missouri used to work for Scarecrow at Transworld and said they had the line of masks up for sale. So evidently someone bought them now is reselling them. Just like Haunted Enterprises brought back the old Little Spider line. Oh by the way I might add is totally awesome! They have all the old stuff and even some stuff that was never released. I think thats awesome!
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

The ones on page 4 are from Arrival mask.
                        Bart Butler
                        HobNob Productions

Comment

Great thanks Spoils I missed them. They must have bought out Scarecrows old line. Cause I remember that scarecrow/skull mask. Ive always wanted that mask!
                          Thanks alot!
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Do you have a pic of there booth? I would like to see if I remember seeing it.
                            Thanks again!
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

I just checked out there website. It is the old Scarecrow mask line.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X