Film Makers making Doc about Haunt Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Makers making Doc about Haunt Industry

Did anyone get interviewed or see the film makers running around filming the documentary about the haunted house industry. This is a real film that is being made ... they are following around several haunt owners from the show itself to putting up their haunts and running their haunts.

Also there was another film crew running around shooting for America Haunts parts 2 and 3. Yes that is right we are making two more America Haunts videos for Travel Channel. We again wanted to put the focus directly on the haunted house industry. Last year we shoot part of one day at Transworld this year all three days including the HHA meeting and auction. We plan on putting this industry is a very positive light.

So looks like we'll have many more great things happening in the media world to expose our industry to a bigger audience. We've come a long way to bring this kind of attention on ourselves and should be proud.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

It will be interesing.

To see what haunts are featured! Before this goes South I NEVER EVER DO INTEVIEWS FOR MY HAUNT! I have a haunt spokesman who does all those for me/my haunt and no one mentioned being asked anything other than where I was LOL now back on track.

I hope we get to see some new haunts that has kept under the radar and some new interviews from new faces. We have seen and heard the regulars now its time for the HHA to anny up and showcase some of these other haunts. There is way more than the same ole same old. I myself cant wait to see and come back and comment. Shane and its I said whats on everyones minds! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

I hope this isnt supposed to be a secret, but I can say say these haunts are involved this year:

Cutting Edge in Fort Worth, TX

House of Torment in Austin, TX

DreamReapers in Chicagoland, IL

13th Gate in Baton Rouge, LA

Nightmare on 13th in Salt Lake City, UT

........and I know there's several others.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Wow

Whoaaaaaaooaaaaooa

BRAD??????

Dream Reapers is going to be a part of what?
        Did I miss something? Someone keeping info from me??????
        I know we will be on the shows that were taping at TW with Sinister scents.....but that is all I know.

SOMEONE FILL ME IN!!!!!

I would love to know what I am part of!!!!! That I didn't know I was part of!!!

Funny little story from TW weekend....about the dreaded rumor mill....
        If I listened to everything people said this weekend
        -WE would not be opening a haunt this year....then tell me why we tore a ton of it out? and why we bought so much butcher shop stuff?
        -I am leaving Dream Reapers to work somewhere else......show me the money!!! no one has yet come to me and offer a dime to work for them......kind of hard since I am part owner of DR
        -We are buying our competition.......with what?

All these things that involve me but i don't know about them????? Strange
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Of all the haunts I have ever visited, if I could choose 1 to visit during the haunt season, I think it would have to be 13th Gate. Just THE most detailed sets I have ever seen!
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Well Ken, I was told by someone a few weeks before TW.

He listed off the haunts that I just listed.

Also, I just went to www.americahaunts.com, and all those haunts I listed are on there.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Hmmm

Being on america haunts does not make anything an automatic

I would love to be on TV with Dream Reapers
              BUT let's really think about this........does it really help you?
              Sure gives you publicity....sure you can say you were on tv.....but does it put more money in your pocket? does it get more customers?

NO.........
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
              X