Scary Travel Destinations???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Travel Destinations???

My wife and I are taking a roadtrip for our anniversary to Arizona, We will be travelling through Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas before getting there. I was wondering if anyone knew of any cool creepy places to check out on the way like haunted houses or anything that might be fun. We have a long trip so we're trying to come up with lots of stops. Anything with a huanted history or whatever I'd love to know about it. Any info you guys might have would be great. Thanks.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Hey Kip,

Stop by the "Dungeon Haunted Ride in 3D" in Oklahoma City. We're open every weekend thru the summer.
    Visit www.bricktownamusement.com for more info.
    Hope to see ya there.
    Tom
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Hi, Kip ~
      www.hauntedtexas.com lists a few haunted places for travelers to visit. Like legendary haunted places around Austin and such....
      sounds like a fun trip -- tk
      "Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
      ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Comment

Tom,

The ride sounds cool and we're going right through there. I think we'll probably stop by, we'll have to figure out what day and I'll let you know. Is it by itself, or are there any other fun things around it to do too?

tk,

Thanks for the site. Good info there. I'm going to have to see exactly where our root takes us and see if we can hit some of the places listed.

Thanks to both of you and if anyone else knows of something cool throw it out. I'm looking to break up the drive somehow. Thanks.
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

I'd wanted to stop in Tombstone, when I drove through, but didn't get a chance to Maybe another time... You cats have FUN and Happy Anniversary!

http://www.tombstoneweb.com/attractions.html
          missjayne
          Netherworld Haunted Attractions
          http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Tombstone is cool but terribly overpriced, Kip, call me

Matt
            623-764-0927
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Dungeon

Hey Kip,

Stop on by and mention you're a Haunt World member and we'll give a discount. Ask for me and we'll visit. The Dungeon is an isolated event but lots to do in the area.
              Besides the Dungeon, you can ride the water taxi right in front of our ride. A couple mile journey along the canal. Good for the whole family. If you're into or want to learn about Oklahoma Heritage, there is the Cowboy Hall of Fame and other museums close by. Also, the Oklahoma National Memorial is just a few blocks away. It's the memorial from the OKC bombing and has a museum there too. Very touching if you've never been to it. Then there is Frontier City Amusement park. Lots of fun there. Bass Pro Shop is down the street (walking distance) as well.
              Either way, hope you have a fun trip.
              Hope we get a chance to visit.

Originally posted by kpolley View Post
              Tom,

The ride sounds cool and we're going right through there. I think we'll probably stop by, we'll have to figure out what day and I'll let you know. Is it by itself, or are there any other fun things around it to do too?

tk,

Thanks for the site. Good info there. I'm going to have to see exactly where our root takes us and see if we can hit some of the places listed.

Thanks to both of you and if anyone else knows of something cool throw it out. I'm looking to break up the drive somehow. Thanks.
              Tom
              Creator of the Dungeon
              WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Working...
              X