Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel so gay after watching this, but I love it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so gay after watching this, but I love it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

That is totally awesome!! Gay or not my whole family just started wandering in one after another to watch that.We replayed it four times.

Bravo, talk about a way to start your day if you were at that train station.

Ha and my wife just took off to find her copy of the sound of music!!

Thanks Ron for posting that!

Comment

Wow Ron
      you need a hobby
      Gary
      Midnight Evil Productions
      www.MidnightEvil.com
      Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
      www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

I like how even before anyone began dancing people were looking around like what is up with this music.

That looks like the same place where about that many people went in and became statues for a long time with out breaking character. Then at a point just went on like nothing had happened.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Wow

I seen several of those people at TransWorld this year! Shane and its good to see you all again! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

Great video! But this is still my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

Comment

LOVE IT! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

At least it wasn't a Cher or Madonna video!

Comment

I realized the gayness was taking over my body when I caught myself bobbing my head to the techno part of the video.

I had to shut it off!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Ohhhh Snap!

Comment

Wow!

That was awesome! I literally got goosebumps, for some reason... beautiful!

Barry - I love the thriller, but the dude in the pink tank top kinda weirds me out..LOL
                      Last edited by Killer Katie; 04-12-2009, 08:57 PM.
                      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

LOL< the Thriller video, never watched the whole thing before. Wonder what happened to Pink Top prisoner after the video ended? LOL

Comment

I have a secret love of this movie, my Aunt was from Salzburg and her name really was Maria! Ann and I visited there last summer, it's impossible to not see the shooting locations from the film, there everywhere.

Matt
                          Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Actually, there are quite afew classics I never saw. Sound Of Music, Gone With The Wind, Its a Wonderful Life....

Comment

Uggg I hate the sound of music! They jammed that down our throats. It really made me sick having to sing those songs and watch that movie over and over again. Talk about being scared for life really. Even way back then I knew it sucked and it was gay. Another why in the hell is My favorite things song or whatever its called played at Christmas time? Thats not a friggin Christmas song!
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X