We have our first $100,000+ vendor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm

I know for one......as a vendor we never talk $.....we never tell anyone.
    The only people who need to know our business as a vendor....are my partners and the tax man.
    If anyone throws #'s they are bragging.
    If someone is bragging.......LOOK AT ME..... LOOK AT ME......people made money at my show....
    You really need to wonder why.

Leonard goes to shows promoting his convention......right
    All convention owners do the same to increase attendance and vendors.....right
    Night screams SUPPOSSEDLY says they took 100,000 in orders at the east coast haunt show?....MAYBE MAYBE NOT I have not seen Rodney say this or hear Rodney say this.
    Rob throws out kind of personal and confidential information from his vendor........right
    In the process Rob is saying to vendors....LOOK RODNEY CAN MAKE MONEY WHY CAN'T YOU?

I think what may work for ROB next time is to ask how many orders he took.
    Scarefactory can take that much in a few hours
    We as a vendor will never see a haunt show that takes 100,000 in orders for us.
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Ken,

Man,
      You really need to stop being so pessimistic.
      You have a great company that has people in it who love this industry who take great pride in their work and who love to make people scream.

Buyers see that, and know right up front what they are getting.
      Just let it happen and stop worrying about it good or bad.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Hmm

Kevin? You missed the point!

I will never sell $100,00 in smells at a show......IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
        Now as far as costumes.....maybe

The whole point is........

WHY on Gods green earth would someone say.....LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I MADE $100,000
        IN ORDERS!!!!!

I have no issues with my companies work.
        It stands for itself........I am not trying to make a living from this stuff.
        I am supplimenting my regular day job with a hobby.
        A FREAKING HOBBY.....it will never be more than that......A HOBBY!
        He said this she said this.............WHO CARES?
        It's all gossip!
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

nightscream

I am so happy that Keith Korner (scareparts) has found somewhere to sell his stuff. Congrats to this new company......

Comment

I agree with Ken, its like saying someone selling teeth would sell $100,000 worth of teeth at one haunt show? NO WAY! Could you sell a 100k order to Walmart sure ... the price point is low so it would take boat loads of orders to ever reach those figures for a product with a low price point.

This doesn't mean that those products aren't making as much if not more profit per item percentage wise, probably more, but when you are selling say $10,000 T-Rex you only need to sell 10. If someone is selling $30 teeth if they sold 1000 its still only $30,000.00

I see Kens point.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I don't think I ever got anywhere over $4 for teeth from the tooth fairy.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Only $4.00 for that tooth!

If a kid of mine kept growing new teeth every month and just cleaned out my bank account at $4.00 a tooth, I would quit paying for them, being that quickly and easily grown.
                You still grinding those molars Gregg?
                (And you tell the customers you use a grinder to remove that 1/4" of old concrete!)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Is it $4 for every tooth you lose and grow another one or is it $4, your net worth for any teeth you have left? Is there extra for fangs that grow when you need them?
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Look Waffle Crotch its still here
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Thanks you old bitter crotch i must have over looked it..

XOXOXO

Jason

Comment

And by the way! waffle crotch is your name and always will be!!!

jason

Comment

Working...
                        X