Antique Flickering Lanterns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique Flickering Lanterns!

Electric Antique (looking) Lanterns! Perfect for facades/entrances and many different scenes inside your haunt. They are real mood setters! Dusty/Dirty looking with mold and moss growing on each. Email for more details.

lanterns

hello can you send me pictures to hauntingarkansas@yahoo.com thank you so much mike

Comment

Lanterns

Send pics............ cccfinal@sbcglobal.net

and prices please..............

thanks.........Casey................Creep House Productions

Comment

I would also like information on them. Send pics and info to fearfestmo@aol.com
        Thanks,
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I'll take prices and pictures...

ryans@bloodlakeva.com

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
          www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
          Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

ass backward selling

wouldn't it be easier to put a picture and price up to start with

Comment

Sorry guys! Pictures and pricing will be posted and emailed to everyone tomarrow night!
              Thanks for your intrest

Comment

lol

aw you got a great point there lol and greg you got enough stuff im tellin kel on you lol

Comment

Ass backward - I'm thinking something like this

I am thinking something like this would be a good way to start

http://www.hauntedprops.com/index.as...ction=VIEWCATS

About $15.00 bucks you can buy some moss and slap on some hot glue on about 40 lanterns for $2.00 allday long and if you really want to research you can pick up the lanterns for about $11.00 wholesale then if you want to go even a step further and mess with international shipping you can get them from China (not distressed for $6.00 )and paint them your freakin self -been working in the sun today and I have a sunburn and a headache

Comment

Hey FEAR, isnt it the one with the most toys WINS???? lol I never have enough toys! I just got another casket yesterday but this one was free!
                    Greg
                    Fearfest
                    Greg Allen
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by AW View Post
                      wouldn't it be easier to put a picture and price up to start with
                      I agree. Anyone else tired of people posting things for sale and offering to send photos and prices a dozen different times?

If you click on the Reply link under a post, or in the box under posting a new thread, you will see a little yellow box above the black space where you type your text. It looks like a postcard with a mountain and a stamp on it. It's right under the curved arrow symbol that points to the left. If you will move your cursor over it, it will read Insert Image. Click on it and it will direct you to a drop down menu where you can search for the photograph on your computer.

If you can send a photo in an email, you can figure this out.

Comment

And what's with not posting prices? Type the $ symbol and put a number after it.

If you're worried about scaring potential buyers off, what makes you think that they will be any more receptive when seeing the price in an email?

Comment

Hey Greg where did you dig that up! I mean really! LOL! I would like to see pics of these lanterns too. I can make them all day for $20.00 a piece distressed and everything. bulbs ect. Anyone interested pm me. Dont mean to step on anyones toes here but these are common. Everyone sells them.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Pictures of the laterns are attached. These laterns are distressed with moss and mold. They are electrice (most are battery operated) this makes them Great to use with http://hauntmasterproducts.com/18.html or can be used with the flickering bulb. Asking price is $23.00 that includes the glass globe/distressed latern/ and bulb. I have the laterns in black and red. I have only a few left, first come.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Damon, it's funny you asked about the casket. A friend told me there was one at an auction last Friday at a house in Columbia.
                              I showed up at the auction and found the casket. It was in pretty good shape so I hung around to bid on it. They kept going around auctioning everything else and I got tired of waiting and since we have 8 of them anyway I left.
                              Saturday I got a call at the haunt from the home owner saying they had an auction and had a casket that did not sell and told me they wanted to donate it to Fearfest.
                              I graciously accepted it and picked it up the next day. So thats how I got the casket I was going to bid on for free. Cant beat that!
                              Greg
                              Fearfest
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X