Whats Your Answer To Road Rage ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Your Answer To Road Rage ?

Well Boils And Ghouls, with Road Rage Season fastly approaching I interacted with one of them Road Rage Critters today ( First one this season ! ) Damn, wish we could just shoot them.... I was backing out of my driveway when a guy on a Crotch Rocket flew up to my bumper acting as if I had pulled in front of him. ( Truth is when I started backing out he was almost a block down the road stopped at a stop sign. ) With my Wife, Mother-In-Law, and 2 kids in the car he starts screaming at me from aside the drivers side of the car.... ( he starts screaming, cursing, and threatening me and the family ) I appologized several times trying to explain that he was over reacting when he tempts me to get out of the car.... spits in my direction ( Even though I wanted to grab him I didnt "With my wifes reassurance I drove away " ) Moments later the Police pulled me over to ask what had happened....

So...... long story short,

What is the answer to Road Rage ?

How do you deal with it ?
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

I speed... I mean SPEED!!! If I don't like the way someone drives, I'll just drive around. I also don't have any fears when driving... I get CLOSE to people, sharp turns, etc. etc... I am one of those people that hates driving, so I try to get everywhere and fast as I can... I'm a very defensive driver! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

One deals with things differently with the family and kiddos in the car then alone... So, my question back to you is how do you think you would've handled it had they not been in the car??? How calm is your cool, MaliciousStudios? ? ? ?
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Have you ever seen the movie ROAD WARRIOR...that is my answer!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Road rage

!. The right thing is write down the tag number -pull out your cell phone and call the cops - if no cell phone drive to the nearest police /sheriffs /state police barracks and report them - ignore them it is very hard to do

2. The fun thing to do is write down their tag number number - ask around for a contact at the DMV to get their nane and address from their plate - hell some states you don't even have to pay off somebody the state will give you the info for a slight fee- snag every magazine you can from Travel to Gerbil Monthly- fill out the reader respose card asking for information on every item and fill in the address of the roadrager and send them in - They will get a ton of unwanted mail - for about a year - more devious ways to get ahead will follow

Comment

funny

Tyler.....you say yo follow close sharp turns and such?
            That is called Offensive driving
            Defensive is when you are a wusbag going 55 in a 55!
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

I'm very glad I don't live anywhere near Tyler!! That's the kind of driving that gets people killed and promotes road rage!
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

LMFAO.... yeah at times I myself get a bit crazy dealing with some of todays idiots out there with a license. Usually I am pretty well mannered, unless of course someone acts like an idiot....and puts my family in jepordy.

My issue is usually letting it go, when someone makes me mad I cant simply let it go.

I think we ALL have the road anger issue.... when does it become rage? What do you do to remedy the situation ? Today I tried appologizing, didnt work.... I found myself in a far worse situation ( Thank GOD I didnt get out of the car.... Id be in jail right now lol )

I say one of these days we will all have guns.... and you will have the right to shoot someone in the face that piss's you off.... DAMN it will be messy....
                "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

My take...

I am appalled at the lack of decent drivers and the abundance of idiots that hit the roads I travel. I, just today had a mild case, wher I yelled at the driver exactly what i thought of his driving. He beeped, I flipped, life went on.
                  I think the rage part would step in if you followed that person, out of your way, or you got out of your car for an altercation.
                  Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

The possibilities are endless. Whip out a hand puppet that tells him in a family friendly way that he is some kind of loser and your whole family laughs at him. Then if he gets agressive you Do run him off the road to "protect your family". Yes officer he was crazy. If he lives through this I want to fie charges!

The other way is drive a hearse. People don't know how to deal with someone where it is implied they know about death and you are just another meat sack in their eyes.

With a hearse you don't have problems with everyone wanting to car pool with you. Hence there are no witnesses.

Just generally drive vehicles with dents that have really big engines and never get more than 10 miles per gallon and can push anything else out of the way. The dents imply you have done this before even if you bought the truck or car already dented.

There is a third catagory, Defensive, Offensive and Obnoxious if threatened. Haunted house on wheels.

What if everyone in the car puts on a mask and pulls out a gun while he is mouthing off? Even the dog or cat gets a mask put on. Yes, no matter how they think they are making a lasting impression or trying to ruin your day, you are way beyond them. Generally, if really confronted people like to mouth off like they are going to kill you but a simple thought of go ahead cup cake this is going to be fun scares the shit out of them. They never make the first move.

If the family luggage pod on the roof opened up and there was a skeleton with a 50 caliber swnging around it might stop the conversation while you slowly change lanes and curb them.

Have some prepared material: Who taught you how to ride a bike? Stevie Wonder?

Pull out mister bull horn and start making comments on his attire and choice of motorcycle even if it has nothing to do with the conversation he thinks he is having.
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Road rage !

LMFAO....wow.... thats friggin funny !! I like the mask idea.... I just might try it....LMFAO

( T H A N K S !! )

Malicious Studios
                      www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Back in the day when I got pulled over by the cops they would always say "do you have any weapons or dead babies in the trunk?" I've always wanted to be able to say better than that officer, I have dead babies WITH weapons and automatically pop the trunk to have this diplay of zombie kids all packin heat.

I have only been pulled over one time with the hearse and it is good thing they did, as I was almost falling asleep out on the highway at 70 MPH due to the heat here in Texas, just before where all the accidents are. Plus I had large bags of white powder and white crystals in the back. White concrete and retarding agents all un labeled. And they let me go with out too many questions.

It sure looked like a kilo of cocaine and bags of meth on the drug super highway in Texas, in a hearse? I have to remind myself it is worth driving around an 8,000 lb car occasionally. I should have neons in the coffin for at night. And I really should do the hand puppet thing for when people pull up next to it wondering what kind of weirdo would drive such a thing.
                        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Another emblem of neo-trash in our culture - I was in college in the late eighties; I laughed [to myself] at a guy who gave a speech, in class, about children modeling violent behavior from movies and video games. Today I don't laugh; I carry a Glock 19 under my waistband as a means to stop any immediate threat to my life.

I ignore aggressive / angry drivers; many of them are bi-polar or otherwise mentally unstable. Most of them will cross the line at some point and get acquainted with the justice system.

Comment

Times are tough, someone working for min. wage or not much more gets stopped for drunk driving, loses their license and gets a $1,200 to a $3,000 fine with lawyer expenses and it will be a long time, if ever, they will be getting a license again....of course this doesn't stop them from driving and therein lies the big problem. When people have nothing and nothing to lose they have no reason to behave at all. Then comes the rage.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I tell you what the answer should be is a sawed off double barrell shotgun for these a$$h@!&. About 4yrs ago my girlfriend and her two kids and I was coming back fro St. Louis. We had just went to the Darkness. When on the other side of Wentzville we ran into this Asian driving a Honda Civic. I guess he assumed I should just pull over and let him pass me. I was going the speed limit and in my own lane. There was traffic in front and beside me so he couldnt get around or pass us. This idiot got a case of road rage and floors his rice burner and gets around us and then slams his breaks in front of us. We almost had to make a complete stop on the interstate due to this idiot. And he did this about two more times after this. Talk about scary. Luckily I didnt hit him. We called 911 and turned in the description of his car. But ya this kinda of crap makes you want to just pull out a gun and blow them away!
                              Damon
                              Last edited by damon carson; 05-28-2009, 06:57 PM.
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X