Electric Chair......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Chair......

I have a Distortions..Electric Chair for sale....
    Last edited by creep house; 08-13-2009, 12:34 AM.

While Creep Has Everyone's Attention

I still got the Distortions Rocking Granny! If bought new from Distortions its $4950.00 new plus shipping. I will take $2000.00 OBO for her or I might do a trade too!

Shane and its someone give the old whore a home! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Casey please send me more photos, also what else coming with it any lights, sound? Thanks very interested I will PM you tomorrow with an offer. Thanks

Comment

Aint that some shit!

I been trying to unload this ole whore for months now. And here comes some Johnny Be Lately and post an electric chair and it sells! Shane and its aint that some shit! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

I see a light I am assuming a strobe like the video you sent me also does any sound come with it speakers etc? I wasn't sure if anything comes along with it.

Comment

Chair..........

The Electric Chair is no longer for sale !!!!!!!!

Comment

shane i have the perfect room to store her in for you.im sure she is taking up alot of room at your haunt.lol

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                I been trying to unload this ole whore for months now. And here comes some Johnny Be Lately and post an electric chair and it sells! Shane and its aint that some shit! Shane this time!
                PM'D you on this old lady.

Comment

Woow!

It looks like the old whore has future after all!

LOL! : : }
                  sigpic
                  PEACE, ADAM
                  www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Lmao adam

Ok here is the deal I have decided that after all the ads its just ment for the old whore to stay in Graystone Manor! It appears to others that she must be cheap if shes old and a whore so I will keep her azz! Shane and its she was actually a rather expensive whore! Shane this time!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X