Castle Blood DID NOT catch Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Blood DID NOT catch Fire

last night, the old building where castle blood was in 1996-97 burned up. we don't own it, it was not set up as a haunt inside anymore, it was just used for storage by the new owners.

The sign was still outside as a billboard telling people to go to beallsville.
    We have already talked to our state and local fire officials ( remember, both I and Chris Handa are deepley involved in the states fire safety programs) and they have deemed it a building fire NOT a haunt fire.

and are going out of their way to help get the word out.
    In 1996/97 we were in full compliances with all fire and other ordinances

and of course here in Beallsville, we have also been in compliance, and have been very proactive in helping the state get all it's safety programs together. In fact, the Castle Blood method, is used to teach actor and patron safety, to all other haunts in the state.

so please all my friends, do what you can to let people know that this is not a problem for the season.
    I have already recieved many calls and emails from customers expressing condolences.
    If we don't get a handle on this, the 2009 season could be a really rough one for us

I'm sure as bother and sister haunters, you can imagine that in this case, there IS such a thing as bad publicity
    Gravely MacCabre
    aka Ricky Dick
    Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
    and
    Midnight Monster Hop
    Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
    www.castleblood.com
    www.midnightmonsterhop.com
    www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
    Lifetime achievement award winner
    International Costumers Guild

I posted link in another thread... it clearly says the building it use to be located in. Glad your haunt is still alive!!!! Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Why the news felt they should bring your haunt into this story is beyond me. You have not been there since 97. It sounds like they are trying to make it a bigger story then it is. I hope this does not hurt your season.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
        Why the news felt they should bring your haunt into this story is beyond me. You have not been there since 97. It sounds like they are trying to make it a bigger story then it is. I hope this does not hurt your season.
        Remember the swine flu "epidimic" that was going to be the end of mankind last month? Turned out to be just a bad cold, but it got the ratings.

Comment

Thanks Larry, and everyone.

what a crazy day of work, on something that legally I had nothing to do with, but we had a sign on the building still as a billboard to the current place.

so it's my understanding that by being proactive on all this, and right out on front, even tho it;s not my building, this is getting written up for real, as just a building fire, and NOT as a haunt fire.

so that at least is good for all of us, and well worth the effort. In fact the state, is now talking about us doing a lecture, on things that aren't your fault, that still might bite you in the ass somehow.
          Gravely MacCabre
          aka Ricky Dick
          Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
          and
          Midnight Monster Hop
          Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
          www.castleblood.com
          www.midnightmonsterhop.com
          www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com