No announcement yet.

Greatest Version of "Thriller"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now does anyone have the video of all of the late celebrities, including MJ, performing "Thriller" in Heaven? That would be the greatest version of all!
    They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

Calm down people it was just a joke. It wasn't meant to offend anyone. Of course it's not the best version of Thriller. The only version that counts is Michael's. You need to lighten up people. The reason I posted it was to show how Michael Jackson's music had not barriers and was appreciated world wide.
      Spooky Wishes
      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I very clearly began my post with "No offense intended..." and I meant it. Just like I wasn't offended by the prisoners doing Thriller, but was surprised by that. I'm guessing that's their way to get exercise because I can't imagine that they would actually be putting on a show for others?

Comment

Now how the hell am I supposed to calm down?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I'm perfectly calm.

Comment

Obviously, the Indian fella that did this video, did it in a "tribute" like vein.
              I think the post had great timing!
              Why is there ALWAYS a negative post about absolutley everything on here, it's getting really sad.
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
              X