No announcement yet.

Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all keep surprising me with more great songs!

Here are a few random others:

[double click if necessary]

Comment

• More 80's hair band classics

Double click if necessary

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• This May send me straight to hell!

Ok I know this song is Taboo and thanks to this band 2 Live Crew we now have music thats labeled as offensive! Its a good thing though it does keep kids from getting their hands on songs like this. But it did start in 1988 so I thought I would post it. Lawd its sad to say but I used to ride the strip in Panama City Florida playing this song!

WARNING CONTAINS EXPLICIT LYRICS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUiThe5IgTA

Shane and its... What do I get for $10.00? Shane this time!

LMAO I know Eric is thinking Damn thats not Shane's usual music style!
        sigpic

Comment

• LOL! You're going straight to Hell Shane. That's a good one, get's stuck in your head, thanks a lot lol!

Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Shane

And everyone else who has not yet learned how to post youtube videos,

watch this video:

I've learned to do this from the video, which I got from the third thread at the top of this forum. The thread explains how to post youtube videos. (I also just went back and saw that Eric posted this same video on this thread 4 weeks ago, but I didn't realize it was a video then and didn't understand what the "picture" was trying to show. Now I understand that it's a video. Duh!)

My youtube button on the far right of the "Reply to Thread" window that I'm typing in now does not show the youtube symbol on it, but when you click on the far right button at the top of that window, it puts the youtube brackets in for me.

Then just copy and paste everything to the right of the equal sign from the youtube video URL between those youtube brackets.

To copy, select exactly what you want to copy, and then press the Ctrl and C keys at the same time.

To paste, put the cursor between the youtube brackets if it's not already there, and press the Ctrl and V keys at the same time.

I'm going to do this in just a minute.
            Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-31-2009, 03:37 PM.

BarbieHaunt
            Friends Sold Separately
            (You Too Can Be Sold -
            Just Join Our Friends List!
            Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• posting a youtube video

OK, here goes:

This one was slightly more complicated because the URL is:

...utube.com/watch?v=ZLCefy0_wzU&feature=related

The part to copy and paste between the youtube brackets begins at the right of the first = and ends right before the &feature. So I copied and pasted ZLCefy0_wzU between the youtube brackets.

Hopefully this will help somebody out there. The thread and video above helped me.
              Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-31-2009, 03:32 PM.

BarbieHaunt
              Friends Sold Separately
              (You Too Can Be Sold -

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Here are a couple more (double click as needed):

BarbieHaunt
                Friends Sold Separately
                (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• I don't think these have been posted (you may have to double-click):

They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• You did not think.....

This was the end of the 80's thread did you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48n0WZvRvzY

Shane and its Will You Miss Me Blind? Shane this time!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Comment

• Honoring John Hughes

Because of his recent death, I thought it would be fitting to honor John Hughes by playing some songs from some of his movies. I know we have played some Breakfast Club songs (Shane still owes me for that - JK, friend), so here are some from some of his other movies to at least consider a starting point. Rest in peace, John.

They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• RIP, John Hughes

My fave from John Hughes' Ferris Bueller's Day Off [double click if necessary]:

Comment

• Here are a couple more from John Hughes' movies (double click the first one):

BarbieHaunt
                              Friends Sold Separately
                              (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• Eric

I know if you can do all you do with your show and the HHA and everything else you can keep the videos coming! Check this out guys and can you tell me who Patty Smyth is married to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDaBF8LILk

Shane and its I am the Warrior! Shane this time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X