No announcement yet.

Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great one! Are you thinking these up on the drive home or hearing them and keying them in???

Here's my newest, very likely re-post, lol.

Comment

• Remember this classic?

Comment

• Wow! Long time no see. I have no idea what has been posted on this thread since I was last here. Do you have a list of videos, she asks, very hopeful? It looks like a lot to go through to figure out what I could still post at this time. Bravo to you all for keeping it going!

Comment

• baltimora tarzan boy

do you remember ????

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• mo better CARS - not exactly the musician's musicians but probably one of the most underrated in terms on impact on the 80's absolute heart of the era in the New Wave vein.

Comment

• This never gets old. Awesome Jason Bonham post, I forgot all about that one!

This one is a trip. Hang in there for the chorus, I know you will recognize it when it comes on.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Ok!!!

Here is one I know thats been over looked! I love this song Eric, Twin do either of you remember this one? Shane and it's I had so forgot it! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Shane.

I can see why you forgot about this one, lol! I remember it now but I forgot about it too.

How bout this one?

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Good one!!!!!!

Man everytime I visit this thread I take a walk back in time! Eric with you and a few others posting I feel like I been on a road trip with my friends! Shane and it's there is still so many more!!! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

• Charlie Sheen

must have gotten his inspiration from this song, lol!

You're right Shane. I'm glad you started this thread. Tons more to post. This one will thread could go on forever. Larry needs to post at least one on here don't you think? He was a DJ so I bet he has a good one to pull out.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Sanatana- Winning is an old favorite.

The Cars are touring, all original, minus bass / singer who has passed.

Comment

• Has this one been posted yet?

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Oh Yeahhhhhh

I don't think this one has made it yet!!!!! Shane and it's this thread aint dead yet! Shane

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X