Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart

I couldn't agree more Allan! You mean like these? Remember to post one next time lol!
    Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Hey Eric, this is not a thread hijack attempt, but...

What type of foam did you cover your frame with for the 8ft jacko? You have the texture and shape perfected. Thanks.

Now a slight 80's gear shifting. I submit that 'Weird Science' is a strong candidate for quintessential 1980's film. Not saying it's 'the' movie but it's close. Primarily because it isn't a chick flick, or a dude movie, it's for everyone. Name another 80's movie that has something for everyone. Though I have to admit I can watch Ferris Bueller as many times and still love it, it's almost a dead heat.

Comment

Damn You Twin!

Weird Science was my next post! You beat me to it! OMG Yall here is one. I have seen this dude at TransWorld many times! For some reason the official video has been removed. Dee at this point you need all the help you can get you should have not removed the video!

Eric I loved Heart and that song! Good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0nB...eature=related!

Shane and its remember their appearance in Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Shane this time.
        Last edited by graystone; 07-03-2009, 09:34 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
          Weird Science was my next post! You beat me to it! OMG Yall here is one. I have seen this dude at TransWorld many times! For some reason the official video has been removed. Dee at this point you need all the help you can get you should have not removed the video!

Eric I loved Heart and that song! Good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0nB...eature=related!

Shane and its remember their appearance in Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Shane this time.
          I LIKE you Dottie, LIKE...

Comment

80's movies

Wow this thread is getting better and better! All good posts, Ferris Bueller and Weird Science are classics. Shane you're right Dee does need all the help he can get now, lol.

Twin, You can see step by step the process for making the pumpkin on my home haunt archives page. I covered the chicken wire and electrical conduit frame with cheese cloth so the foam would not go through. Then put it on my pick up and drove it to a spray foam insulation company and had them spray it 8 inches thick. Closed cell urethane foam it's called, the same stuff they spray in walls. Then I carved it by hand with a wood rasp. It looked funny as hell on my truck going down the road, the looks I got were priceless. Here is a photo when I brought it to the farm from my house. Some people think it's real! It's always a crowd pleaser, I move it to different spots each year. See, we can have fun with the 80's and learn haunt stuff as well from this thread.

Now back to the 80's

Kenny Loggins was the sound track king in the 80's. Here are two examples. Keep them coming, there is enough 80's material to keep this going for a while. I have great memories of Top Gun because I was in the Army at the time and it was awesome for moral. Everybody was riding high at the time with no wars looming. Happy 4th everybody!

Eric

Last edited by elowther; 07-03-2009, 10:30 AM.
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

POLTERGEIST

Tom.

www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

Another great one,

Enjoy.......

Tom.

www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

Twin

I am LMAO! I know I am one of the few that still loves that movie! Hey there was Big Top Pee Wee too!

Eric something I have always wanted to do is buy a pink Caddillac convertable! I want a nice purple pin stripe down the side and a tag that says BADGIRL. I remember all my friends used to go 4 wheeler riding every weekend and they begged me to buy one so I could go with them. I remember going to several places and the last one we stoped at I was still looking out side at the bikes while my best friend went in. He came out he said" they don't have anything in there" I am like well shit I am here let me look.

Eric, guys I went in and there she sat a 4 wheeler quad that was hot pink!!! and the dude even had a purple helmet. I wrote him a check on the spot. My friend knew if I seen it I was stupid enough to buy it thats why he did not want me to go in.

I remember that weekend making my grand apperance and like 100 bikers all stoped in their tracks like OMG Shane bought a damn hot pink quad! Actually all the dudes loved it they just said they did not have the guts to buy it much less ride it.

Anyway all my life I have did what most dudes would never in a million years do. And let me tell you I have been accused on more than one occassion of being gay! I just LMAO my friends always get mad and it always cracks me up I love it when people think they know everything! It don't bother me hell some of the coolest people I know are gay! Anyway heres one to go with my story ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdAO1JgvA0

Shane and its... Who wants to go on a road trip with me? Shane this time
                  Last edited by graystone; 07-03-2009, 02:04 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hot pink? Got a picture of that? I'm afraid we're going to need to see some proof.

Comment

This is a one-hit wonder that everyone still knows, even if they haven't heard it in years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I

And this one just screams 80s to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAkfHShATKY

God I loved the 80s. Today's music just doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Shawn

Dude I swear its the Gods honest truth! HOT PINK! Shawn I love the Clash!!!!! I was just listining to them last night and it was this very song!!!!!!

Eric make me a big pumpkin just like the one you made and I will tell you where to ship it to!!!!

80's do you remember this stuff?
                        Rubik's Cube
                        Pop Rocks
                        Magic 8 Ball
                        MTV
                        VH1
                        Fingerless Gloves
                        Panama Jack
                        Leg Warmers
                        Bangel Bracelets
                        Member's Only Jackets
                        Big and Colorful Hair
                        Solid Gold!

You guys are gonna love this Eric I can see you smiling now!!! Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoSoFAwjWwU

also check out who was on that show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgJq5QPkpKQ this was the #1 song that week!

Shane and its may God strike me down if I am lying! Shane this time.
                        Last edited by graystone; 07-03-2009, 03:02 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

A pumpkin? Don't you mean a skull?

Comment

Man, this thread is so out of control lol! That solid Gold show was insane and it did make me smile, real funny stuff. Since we took a turn to 80's TV shows and pop culture here's a blast from the past. It ran from 1977 to 1983. Shane, maybe you could get a pink one of these? You will have to start another thread with all your photos of you with Culture Club and the pink 4 wheeler, I can't imagine why anyone would accuse you of being gay? lol!

I ride a Black 99 Harley Davidson Road King classic with Ape hangers due in part to my fascination with motorcycles at a young age. This show helped with that. Tell me this wont stick in your head after you play it once?

Which way will this thread go next? It's entertaining that's for sure!

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric,

You thought Solid Gold was funny? I used to look forward to that show because of the dancers. There was nothing funny about them. They were totally hot.

And now I've got that darn CHiPs theme song stuck in my head!

Comment

Gay

I keep checkin in on this post...

Hell yeah...i listened to kiss in the 70's

but....i was raised up METAL.......

and i am still a proud METAL Head

most of the stuff in this thread i still cant even listen

in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X