American Idol/Michael Jackson Special Mon, June 29 7pm Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol/Michael Jackson Special Mon, June 29 7pm Central

I would normally not post this, but it seems appropriate now. I've seen that Fox is airing a 2-hour special tonight (Monday, June 29th) at 7pm, in which the top 13 finalists perform the hits of Michael Jackson. Just thought I would let you know.

I honestly haven't watched the show in a few years, so I don't know if it's a rerun from this season or a past season, or a brand new special.

BarbieHaunt
    Friends Sold Separately
    (You Too Can Be Sold -
    Just Join Our Friends List!
    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Wow. You sound like you are in denial. lol. It's ok to be an Idol fan and fan of Mikey. I for one will not poke fun at you.

I'll watch it with you and we can chat in the chat room about it.
    StackerSteve
    LoT 27
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

I'm a huge American Idol fan and I'm proud to admit. I've seen every season and may have missed 2 episodes at the most. This episode was shown back in March I think. It would be hard to fly out all the contestants to LA, get a live studio audience, set the stage up, get a camera crew and everything else in this short amount of time. So I'm pretty certain this is an old episode.
      Spooky Wishes
      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I thought American Idol was geared towards teen girls, those are the ones that vote like crazy right? Another indicator is those ULTRA CHEESY skits they do with the last group of 10 or so, at least they used to do this...

Also this sounds like a great idea to honor Michael Jackson, capatilize on his death by having promoting the Idol concert coming up with all those finalist. Great way to strike while the iron is hot and reap the rewards!

Darkangel

Comment

Originally posted by StackerSteve View Post
          Wow. You sound like you are in denial. lol. It's ok to be an Idol fan and fan of Mikey. I for one will not poke fun at you.

I'll watch it with you and we can chat in the chat room about it.
          I just couldn't let this go without responding. I did tape the show and just got to watch it today because I work all the time. I am a Michael Jackson fan.

I was a big Idol fan but quit watching a few years back because I was frustrated mostly with the voting system. I would try repeatedly to vote by phone and always got only busy signals so could never vote, while friends in nearby neighborhoods could vote limitless times for their favorites. It pissed me off, especially when some of my favorites were voted off the show, so I quit watching.

I didn't see this past season, so this was a new show for me. And based on what I saw (this one show from this past season), there was clearly one stand-out, Adam, who (from all the media hype) should have won this season but didn't. He definitely stole this show in which they performed Michael Jackson songs.

BarbieHaunt
          Friends Sold Separately
          (You Too Can Be Sold -
          Just Join Our Friends List!
          Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Working...
          X