No announcement yet.

A Question we can help a person with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question we can help a person with...

Originally posted by Pumpkingrl View Post
    Hi, I'm new here. I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some advice on starting a Haunted House... I want to get started soon, but just don't know were to start??:

Actually no I'm not going to this year, I have planned for 2010. I have done some researching, I was mostly curious about is, do you need to have a license to have a haunted house? Just curious, I'm trying not to sound stupid but I hear lots of things from other people and just want to make sure.. thank you I do appreciate your help.. my name is Lynette
    It was a stray question (or two) on a different topic and felt it should be in the eyes of a bigger crowd.
    Please advise at your will.
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

That's kind of an open-ended question. I think everyone will need to know a little more about your situation before answering.

Are you planning a home haunt, a charity haunt or a professional haunt? Do you have a location available? If so, how big and what kind of area? How much do you have to spend? What do you want to get out of it? Are you hoping to turn a profit quickly? Do you have any experience in the haunt field?

Those are just some of the questions that I'm sure everyone will have. The answer to each will change the advice given to you.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnc View Post
      That's kind of an open-ended question. I think everyone will need to know a little more about your situation before answering.

Are you planning a home haunt, a charity haunt or a professional haunt? Do you have a location available? If so, how big and what kind of area? How much do you have to spend? What do you want to get out of it? Are you hoping to turn a profit quickly? Do you have any experience in the haunt field?

Those are just some of the questions that I'm sure everyone will have. The answer to each will change the advice given to you.
      Shawn, good questions and advise.
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon
      WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Working...
      X