Trailer arrangement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer arrangement

Need some help with this. One third of my haunt will be a haunted manor where I will be using trailers 45 ft. long. I need some suggestions on how to arrange them. Four trailers total. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Sue, do the trailers have a door on the one side? If so, how far up? And are they all designed the same?
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

The trailers are designed the same but I can put a door anywhere. I thought maybe an E with walk ways connecting the trailers. Make a tunnel of sorts to connect the trailers or a long hallway. Also, are you all working at your haunt this weekend? One trailer is coming next Friday. They are out of Dallas. Thanks for any help with this.

Sue
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Leave one on it's axle.

Walk them into it in the center then use the axle as a pivot and have the trailer teeter-totter, use a big tractor cylinder with automatic transmission fluid in it and compressed air.
        Or bury the trailers with one end stuck into the ground and paint them like massive headstones!
        Mount one on a gimble and make a big rotating tunnel but just have speakers inside instead of people "screaming "as tons of junk roll around .
        Only bury the nose of one and put a conning tower on it for a subterraineon cruiser, I used mine for cruising indian burual grounds.
        I'll have calmer ideas after I get my shoes on....if I ever get them on again....hahahhah!
        (You will need a backhoe)..to put my shoes on?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
          The trailers are designed the same but I can put a door anywhere. I thought maybe an E with walk ways connecting the trailers. Make a tunnel of sorts to connect the trailers or a long hallway. Also, are you all working at your haunt this weekend? One trailer is coming next Friday. They are out of Dallas. Thanks for any help with this.

Sue
          With 4 trailers, probably the best way is to from them in an "E" like you said, or in a big square with a large courtyard in the middle. I think that would work best. That way you wont have to split one in the middle like in the "E" shape.

And we willl be out there all this weekend. Did you still wanna come out?
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We have arranged trailers many dif ways. We have done a box with an inner courtyard and I currently them lined up side by side in a row with one at the end to make a courtyard. when you come to the haunters dinner ill show you around and let you see . My suggestion keep it simple
            I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Working...
            X