Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who uses Stunt Actors...to what degree? What kind of stunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who uses Stunt Actors...to what degree? What kind of stunts?

Just curious as to who all uses any kind of stunt acting in a room or a scene and what kind of stunting do you use?

Ex: Headless Horsemen Hayrides in NY uses a horseback rider as the horseman to chase patrons out in the final scene i believe

Just wondering if there are any extreme stunts in haunts going on?

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    Haunt Hottie
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

I know of one that fires blanks pretending to be shooting at customers who strayed from the path in the woods! It works! People are scared then!
    Slightly off-subject but strange, a amateur magician told me today about a very young magician who was sort of a sado-masochistic type showman was told his Valentine's Day show for the rest of the magicians had to be about Valentines or love, ex cetra. He then made a Valentine vanish and then cut open a beef heart and there it was!
    A little gory, huh?
    Yes it was a real beef's heart.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We do quite a few..Sliders, bungee, overhead flight tracks, lifters, spindoor, Lean devices, etc.

We have several in development for this year to simulate more flying type characters. (vampire theme)

Thanks!
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Working...
      X