No announcement yet.

Creepyworld Robbed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks! We had someone break into our haunt a few years back and make off with some tools, our bone warrior's head, some smaller props, etc. We still do not have any idea who, what or why. I hope you have better luck with your stuff Larry.

Comment

How they busted a panel out of the rear trailer door is unusual. If they ever do that again or have done it before anywhere, it should be lots of clues to gather. Anyone else would have just taken the lock off and opened the door instead of also damage the trailer door. Who knows how much that would cost to repair? And they are liable for that too.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Gregg!

Are you suggesting someone or something actually broke out of the trailer? (A real inside job then!)
        A hideous monster comes to life and the rest is Police report history!
        Check out those magical gypsys closer when you buy things from them!
        Of course what's a cheaper employee than an pnuematic robotic helper?
        A Zombie helper! A real Zombie, not one made by our public school system.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What an injustice! I hope everything is found and returned to you promptly and still unharmed.

Comment

I'm in agreement with everyone else on this. Hope the bandits are caught soon and all props are returned.

Comment

So what was taken? We can't just forward you every craigslist/ebay/classified ad for haunt props in the Midwest to you.

Comment

if this happened to my haunt, I'd find the people Kill them and make them the new "Creepyworld" props....
                Frightworld America's Screampark
                www.hauntedbuffalo.com
                Buffalo, New York

Comment

Hey Larry, any more updates? whats the latest on the robbery?
                  Greg
                  Fearfest
                  Greg Allen
                  scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Evidently this thread is dead. Lets face it. If most of us lost that dollar amount of props we would probably not even open. But that really is a drop in the bucket for them. Im sure there not happy about what they lost or the fact they were even broken into but. They did get in the public eye about a month before Halloween season. Not exactly free advertising but in a way it was. Lets move on. If Larry was going to post what was taken he would have done it by now. I would rather see a thread on whats being done at Creepy World like pics ect. But maybe the thieves would too?
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                    X