Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Truly has the Largest Haunted House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guys

Now I know its not me! Everyone feels size don't matter. I may send a few chicks opps I mean people to this site so if I ever need back up you guys can tell them! SIZE DON'T MATTER! Shane and its ohhhhh just call me average! Shane this time!

**** Those who read more into this post than whats here should be ashamed!
    sigpic

Comment

There is a loser right here in Michigan that is claiming to 200,000 square feet. People actually believe it. That is the only way he can attract people to his haunt. He has stolen everyone else's ideas so now he is trying to compete with Erebus stating that he is bigger. It's not about how big your haunt is, it's about how your customers react. My haunt is only 6,000 sq. feet. We are one of the busiest haunts in the area and our customers love the show we put on. They come back every year with new friends.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

I've been to the Beast, Edge Of Hell, and alot of other large haunts across the country, and I will definately say that the House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs is one of the Largest indoor haunted attractions in the country easily! I have a little over a 90,000 sq ft building, have been doing alot of tear down and reconstruction the past few months and as it stands is now WELL OVER 60,000 sq ft of actual haunt (not including que line area) We have been doing a ton of new things and had my friend colt from terror on the fox up all last week doing alot of scenic work, I will post pics of our progress soon!

-Tim
        Tim Bunch
        House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
        www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Erebus is pretty big and it is definately a long walk through. I have been several times. I like that haunt. That building they are in is an old parking garage I believe? I am sure he has plenty of space to expand as well. It takes about 25 minutes to get through. Creepyworld is big but it is all outdoors so it really isn't a fair comparison. I will say that it does actually take an hour to get through and I wasn't waiting in any lines.
          Jared Layman

Comment

So If you Have "Acres"?

Of land, how many spiders, fire ants, rabid coyotes would that be wandering around there?
            Or maybe rapid fire Aunt Coyote?
            Here she comes, make sure you are on "Full-Auto", it takes alot to slow her down!
            (You saw it here first! This post is soon to be a made for TV mini-series.)
            I own the Tv, it's small, it's a Birthday present for it.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X