Photo Section of the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Section of the site?

When I go to the photo page, all I get is a white screen that says fatal error. Anyone know why?

Justin
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

I think that section was taken down a while back. I remember there used to be quite a few albums on it but most of them were older photos as I recall. It would seem a logical place for members to post complete photo galleries that they could add to, with posts on the boards linking to the gallery.

Comment

Those "Fatal Errors"

Have been known to send many to a white room.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Does that room happen to have black curtains Jim?
        The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Rooms

With no windows usually don't get curtains.
          It's "Decorator's Choice" then.

Could be padding on the walls sometimes..
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The Picture of Larry at Transworld with him and Shane in it, has apparently caused the internet to curl up and die. Those who have pictures of Larry on their computer please delete them now...you dont wanna have the Dreaded White Screen Of Death.
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

There must have been a Larry photo on hauntedattraction.com too, because the photo section goes to the same white screen and says fatal error as well!

Comment

Working...
              X