Las vegas.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las vegas.......

Any haunts open in Vegas ? or builds going on that i can visit this week ?

I will be there on Wed-Fri this week...

Thank you,

Casey....................Creep House Productions.

any ?????????

how about haunted supply stores in Vegas ???

Comment

Sorry, no ones open yet! We don't start going on site for another 2 weeks!!

As far as haunt supply stores we have a couple year round Halloween Stores:

Halloween Town on Lake Mead in the Northwest.
      Halloween Experience on Decatur to the south.

You're just a little too early! Oh and we're going back into the 100's by this weekend!!

We always thought about doing a haunt based on Hades, but we have that 8 months out of the year!!!

ENJOY!
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Thanks RJ , i might try you guys in a couple of weeks...

Im in Vegas about once or twice a month on Biz...... ( The car biz )

Thanks for the info.

Casey ........Creep House Productions

Comment

Haunts here will open Oct. 1st through Nov. 1st.
          Mainly Thurs-Sun and the week of Halloween.

Contact me early and I'll try and hook you up!!

Rich
          R&J Productions
          Las Vegas, NV
          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

When I was in Vegas 30? Yrs. ago..

I got in on scaring some people. the friend I rode out there with happened to be a lawyer and he had us sitting in on court rooms for something to do. Maybe it was our "costumes"?
            The bailiff would be sent over by the Judge after a few minutes to ask us what our "business" was being there?
            We both needed a shave and were wearing jeans and long sleeved flannel shirts...just like Mafia hit men?
            I found it amusing , Judges were noticably nervous about us.
            One case we heard was a street robbery that became a murder.....
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

While you're there, if you have time go check out the downtown Fremont Experience! We went several weeks ago and it was an awesome time! If the band Mojo Risin is playing, definitely check them out! They're a Doors tribute band and they are awesome! Also, if you go up to the second floor of Fitzgerald's to the bar, you can go out on one of the very few balcony's and sit outside to watch the overhead show and the people below. A thoroughly enjoyable time! Shrimp cocktails at the Golden Gate are only $1.99 each, or only .99 cents each if you get a free Golden Gate members card. The neon museum at the end of the Fremont strip is interesting to see as well. They've been pulling out and restoring all the old neon from the Las Vegas neon graveyard and putting them on display with signs telling about their history. Very cool! Have fun and remember your gambling budget! Oh yeah, and do me a favor... win some of the money I lost there!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Productions View Post
                We always thought about doing a haunt based on Hades, but we have that 8 months out of the year!!!

ENJOY!
                Indeed. A few weeks back I left my garage door opener on the seat of my truck during work, and now I have a garage door opening blob of black plastic.

I've been in Vegas for almost 3 years now, and each Halloween season I've considered hooking up with a haunt, but I always wonder if I could take being in full costume in the heat. Last year we had a large Halloween party/home haunt, and I had the air conditioning cranked down as low (temperature) as it would go. My haunt experience is all from Michigan, where it's been known to snow on Halloween!

Comment

Working...
                X