Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Kiss, that rocks!
    Originally posted by Demon_of_your_Darkness View Post
    Hey guys, finally got a chance to come on the forum and I see our haunt made some what of a controversy with the industry. All I can say is we had a amazing night and got more publicity about us than we ever would have gotten without him.

Halloween or not, we have our name out there more this year than any other and we're looking forward to a great attendance this year.

On top of having celebrity Jon Gosselin at our haunted house last Saturday, we also kicked our doors open on September 12th with a teen night dance party and that alone filled our 50,000 sq foot 1st floor of our building. Pictures of the dance are on our facebook and soon to be on our website!

Soon to come to Frightworld over the season are a few more bands and celebrity appearances! LMFAO, Shwayze, Mini Kiss and Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

One last thing to any haunt owner in this industry who are interested. WE ARE OPEN UNTIL NOVEMBER 14TH FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME SEE US WELL HOOK YOU UP WHEN YOU COME VISIT BUFFALO!

Email hauntedbuffalo@aol.com if your interested!

Good luck everybody this 2009 Season!
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

We had half our guests just to come see him. Took him out to eat after, went down to the old Chippewa Strip down town (bars), filled up the limo and left with him around 10 or 11 to go out!

Totally worth our time. Like i said before, the publicity was an awesome add on!
      Frightworld America's Screampark
      www.hauntedbuffalo.com
      Buffalo, New York

Comment

Working...
      X