No announcement yet.

Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Like gore galore's bone line weapons. They are really unique and are really good quality. Seen some of them at MHC.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

You want the best axe ??

DUDE.... you need to check out my buddies from P13 they have the best axe I have ever seen.... they have single and double headed....look for them on Ebay too !!
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com
      "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
      http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I've seen weapons from Pale Night, Specter Studios (are they still in business?), Gore Galore, Oak Island had some weapons a few years back, and Screamline Studios. Personally I only have a weapon from screamline and it's a hammer. It looks fairly realistic (MUCH more so than the crap you buy at halloween stores) and though the head is made of foam, it's still heavy enough to hurt if you get hit with it. I know this from experience (don't ask. it was a night of too much drinking and a foam hammer from screamline lol). The actual wooden handle is nice though. Gives it a good feel.

Comment

Wow Screamline! Those weapons look absolutly amazing! The blood and small details are very impressive!
          Matthew Colton
          Frightworld America's Screampark
          http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Thank you Matt !!! it makes us very happy and proud we are part of this industry, and to hear that you like our weapons drives us even more...

Jason Blaszczak
            http://screamlinestudios.com

P.S just wait to you see the new weapons!!! hot damn
            Last edited by screamline studios; 09-30-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

oh boy

Fake weapons?
              For what?
              Need to get a pic of my weapons room.....all real of course
              I will get it up here friday
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Just wanted to add a mental note on all of this

I got a Screamline Sledgehammer awhile back and last year forgot about it being in the back of my car with the cases of energy drink and the wig, purse and dress for the old lady character I play. Went to the Dealership to get my car worked on and needless to say they saw it all and started asking questions. I assured them that it was for Halloween and one of the mechanics said " I know SledgeHammers and thats a real sledgehammer" so I took it out to show him and he was amazed. But remember take the stuff outta your car unless you want them giving you looks and asking questions.
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I have seen Screamlines weapons, and they do look awesome, but one thing worries me as a home haunter that would use them mostly as a static display piece. Are the handles made of real wood?? The last thing I need is some teenager (or older) getting his hands on one and swinging it thinking he/she is joking with their buddies before realizing its real wood and hitting someone with it. We try to have someone watching things at most times, but a few people cant be everywhere at once....

Comment

ARe the heads on these things extremely durable/ I mean I wouldnt go bashing it but can you hit some stuff with it? Like a fake corpse? and it wont break?
                    Matthew Colton
                    Frightworld America's Screampark
                    http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Yes they are real wooden handles if display i would try to tie or Glue them down

and Yes forsaken they are very durable. Ive had mine for years and not a problem with it
                      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Waffle crotch you are one hand full!!! Like anything in life if abused it will breakdown, however our weapons are durable!! i have seen our weapons in blood manor beaten down to nubs of wood "what a shame" ha ha but he never stops ordering....

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Interesting...

Jason,

I just went to your site and looked at the pic of the hammer and then started looking at the one I bought from you and after looking it over, I realized that the one in the picture on the website is the exact same one I have. The blood splatter, the gaps in the tape and even the knicks in the wooden handle - it's all the same. I thought that was kind of cool!

I plan on using my hammer this weekend at the haunted house! =D

Comment

I just went to your site and looked at the pic of the hammer and then started looking at the one I bought from you and after looking it over, I realized that the one in the picture on the website is the exact same one I have. The blood splatter, the gaps in the tape and even the knicks in the wooden handle - it's all the same. I thought that was kind of cool!
                            Well actually every weapons looks exactly the same. Jason painstakingly places every drop of blood, every tape wrap on the handle and every knick in the exact same place with high precision on every piece. His attention to detail is ...buahahahah sorry I couldn't keep it up any more. The truth is Jason haphazardly details every weapon in a drunken stupor and by pure dumb luck "most" of them pass Quality Control.

In regards to the durability - weapons like the sledge hammer are very durable. Weapons such as an axe with a thinner foam head are susceptible to damage if struck into objects such as table edges or props. I would suggest that anytime you are handing over a high quality expensive prop to an Actor, you choose a seasoned qualified person that respects the value of the item and doesn't abuse it. Most damage happens due to neglect.

As a side note, Screamline Studios does offer weapon refurbishing. For about 1/2 the price of a new weapon, if you send your weapon to us and it is salvageable, we will put a new head on it and spruce it up to like new, then send it back to you. Contact me at info@screamlinestudios.com for more information.

Happy Haunting!
                            Steve Martini
                            Screamline Studios
                            www.screamlinestudios.com
                            steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

I've actually never used mine before, despite the fact that I've had it since 2007. It's not that I didn't want to, but I knew I was going to be hitting walls and didn't want to ruin it for the sake of a quick startle because I think it's so cool. Instead I grabbed an old pipe, wrapped it up in duct tape and beat the hell out of plywood walls. The pipe is now banged up, dented up, misshapen and in poor condition. At this haunt I can't hit the walls so I plan on using the hammer as my "weapon". I'll let you guys know how it goes tonight!

Comment

Steve, Now I know why you designed a line of weapons at Screamline. So you could beat the crap out of one another with them.

LOL

I must say I think the screamline weapons are lovingly made with a high attention to detail and consideration of the rigors of the Haunt. So, keep up the good work.
                                Kevin R. Alvey
                                info at gore-galore.com
                                www.gore-galore.com
                                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X