Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Badges...?

Hey guys,

If I remember correctly last year there were some HW.com badges that we could DL and sign our names to it and wear at the TWshow. Are there any badges for this year, or do we need to just get a normal sticky badge and put our HW.com username on it?

Thanks. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

This year it is Secret Decoder Rings only available at the Raven's Grin Inn.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

...and they are going FAST!
      Next year come here and step into the time/travel machine we have and arrive in Vegas relaxed and refurbished for Transworld-Vegas the dunk tank will be awaiting your atomic particle arrival!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

A few years ago, I had badges, I don't have any left. I could see about making more. Does anyone make these?

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

or maybe a sticker to attach to our laynards?

I have some old Herbalife badges left over.... Lose weight now, ask me how!
          :P
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

What's a laynard? I really don't want to be strip seached or cavity searched to figure out if I have ever posted on Hauntworld?
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

The strap they give you to hold your show badge around your neck, and other goodies.
              Heartstoppers
              Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

Oh, a lanyard. I had to look it up. You had me going there. Any thing with nards in it is something else entirely.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Jim! Is it true that the Haunted Attraction booth will have $2.00 off coupons to the Ravens Grin Inn? Or do we just say at the door Leonard sent us!? LOL!
                  Damon

P.S. Thought I would just tease you about your admission going up.
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Sorry Greg! It takes a special mind to be able to spell like me! If it wasn't for firefox's auto spellcheck, all my posts would be gibberish!

So about these badges? Anyone have a button making machine?
                    Heartstoppers
                    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

Working...
                    X