Haunted House for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House for sale

3,000 square foot haunted house. Black lights, strobe lights, special effects, sound effects, numerous props, costumes, fog machines, close-ta-fobria room, extension cords, 3-D painted walls, and much more. 40x60 heavy-duty frame tent, 20x30 frame tent, tent sidewalls and drop ceiling. Great crowd-pleaser. In operation at this location for 3 years. Will sell all for $60,000, and deliver and set-up within 750 mile radius of Gaffney, SC., with YOUR crew. Haunt can be operated with only 7 people if need be. Optimal 10-12 person operation. Up and running this month - if you want to check it out in person..

25 acre event space for sale or lease on Interstate 85 in South Carolina (only 50 miles south of Charlotte, NC)
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Do you have any pics?
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Haunt will be open on Friday and will post fresh pictures. Check www.lostemeraldfarm.com for past photos.
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

We have refined our design over the last 15 years. Can be set-up and running in 36 hours and packed in 24. (this can be verified) This is a modular design which is easily changed or added too. We are not going out of business. We are selling an operational haunted house and will build another to replace it. Schedule a time to see it now or in November. George Maser 864-761-7223 The best Airport near us is Charlotte, NC.

Comment

Pictures! www.tentsandsigns.com It is really hard to get a good picture that truly represents a haunted house.

Comment

Working...
          X