Haunted house web cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted house web cams

Can someone tell me what haunted houses offer the live streaming web cams of some of their scares. I thought that one in Kansas City did but I'm not sure. Any help is appreciated.

We did through FearNet in 2007

When I was managing "CarnEvil" a couple years back for ScreamAtTheBeach.com FearNet came out and set up a live feed from our clown room.

It didn't really work well but did get some hits to the website.

If you were to broadcast I would think it would be good to run a best of video thrown together from all the cams in your haunt from the night before instead of live. That way you can eliminate dead space/time from the video. Or really plan ahead a special room to showcase the webcast, or have a live control room switching from say 4 cameras controlling the outgoing feed.

I dont think FearNet repeated the experiment, but would love to see anyone elses feed and thoughts on this angle.

Comment

our local news has live streaming cams in our haunt this year but they leave it on 24 hrs a day and we are only open on fri and sat nights.if you wanna check it out we have it linked to our webpage www.chamberofhorrors.org

Comment

The darkness had some, not sure if they are up this year.

http://www.scarefest.com/live_webcam

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Working...
        X