Hauntworld.com signs deal with AOL/MAPQUEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld.com signs deal with AOL/MAPQUEST

I'm letting every know now...if you own a haunted listing on our directory your haunt will be featued on MAPQUEST and featured I believe starting October 21st. Hauntworld will give a database of haunts to AOL to use to help their audience find YOUR haunted houses.

I hope this helps your business during these TOUGH TIMES find some additional traffic. Understand WE ARE DOING THIS TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS and I hope you don't mind the additional exposure and traffic.

People will click on your haunts through Mapquest not Hauntworld so your traffic will come from Hauntworld through Mapquest.

Lastly, I HIGHLY ADVICE YOU TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS'S tonight because that is how mapquest works.

Make sure your haunts locations are correct!

Very Important!

Here at Hauntworld we will always look to HELP YOU FIRST THE HAUNTED HOUSE OWNER OPERATOR that is our goal!

Happy Halloween
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry,

Congrats with your promotion! Sounds like it could be somewhat beneficial to haunters out there. But October 21st?

If this promotion starts after October 21st, isn’t that a little too late to do any good? That only gives haunted houses a week or so of extra visibility. Wouldn’t this promotion have been much more effective, if it had started at the beginning of October (when most of the general public starts looking for haunted houses to attend)? Just my two cents.
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Hey you get em when you get um. Obviously the deal just got done... Glad it got done at all. My glass is half full not half empty....

Thanks
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

True. I'm sure it will help out a lot of people in the Industry.
        Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
        Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

A lot of people see our season as the week or last ten days prior to Halloween look at Travel Chennel all of their new shows air when? Last ten days before Halloween... its been that way every year since they started doing haunt shows.

These kind of promotions are simply viewed that way by a lot of people and we as an industry have to slowly change their thinking. Who cares if it starts the day before Halloween or on October 1st, no matter what it helps and that is the point.

We now have an audience of 80 million who will see our message to hopefully come to our events. No matter when we make up attendance be it the last 10 days or starting right now that is all that counts in my book.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry! This is an AWESOME added feature and very much appreciated! Get ready my friend to see your numbers improve DRAMATICALLY this weekend! This is the positive thoughts and energy the entire Raycliff Fright Team is sending your way!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
            X