HHA Tip pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA Tip pages

In conjunction with the HHA's pr campaign, the association is producing Tip pages consisting of 3 short Haunt related tips and 3 safety tips each with photos. The goal is to spread the message about safety in an interesting way while promoting the industry.

These pages will be distributed to media outlets and be downloadable from the HHA website as the season approaches.

We have decided to make a number of pages all about one haunt, using the submitting haunt's photos and tips. The haunt will get a credit on the page and will be just another way to get your haunt shown to the media, public and gain more exposure through the HHA.

Don't let your amazing haunt be left out of the action! If you would like to participate in this program and are an HHA member, just send at least 3 short haunt tips and 3 safety tips along with 4 or 5 of your best hi res photos and logo for the single page lay out. The more tips the better because there will be duplicate tips received I'm sure. You may also send a photo bucket link if you have many photos to choose from.

All tips and photos will be reviewed, subject to change and approval by the HHA board.

Please send tips and photos to el1450@comcast.net

Look at these pages below as an example of photos to send and length of the tips, just a few sentences each. Fright Kingdom is an example of a featured page and the others are mixed.

If you can't get us 3 of each send them anyway because they will go on the mixed pages with other haunts along with a photo credit like you see in the examples. Please list the haunt credit in your e mail. Also please have someone proof read your copy for typo's and grammar before sending.

These are just 3. I will be loading all of them to the HHA message board soon and will continue loading them there as they are finished so check it out!

Shane wrote a great one on the use of animals in Haunted Houses on the Help Desk. Definitely worth reading, check out the help desk also and ask the board members any questions you have.

http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/

Who will be the first to send in their tips?

Thank you very much on behalf of the HHA,

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Eric you are a major asset to the new and very young HHA! Your energy and unique knowledge makes everything exciting! Great job!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks but the most exciting thing to me is the momentum the HHA is building for the entire industry. I have never worked with a more professional group of people as the ones on this founding Interim board. We have come a long way in a short time and have built a solid foundation with the bylaws, thanks Pete!

Like you said, it's still very young and there are a lot of exciting things on the horizon for us all. I'm really looking forward to some great tips to be sent in by our members. I think a Darkness page, Creepyworld page and Shane, a Graystone page among others will all look great and provide loads of education to other haunters and the media.

Send them soon to el1450@comcast.net so I can work on the layouts before it gets too crazy.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Just Noticed!

Pages looks or will look good! I am not for sure if thats one of the actual pages or what they will look like either way it looks great Eric! I am going to come up with something. Shane and its let me see how I can help! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Great Shane, your page will look awesome! Just send 3 haunt tips and 3 safety tips to el1450@comcast.net with 4 or 5 good photos and your logo. I'll lay out a page for Graystone Manor like the one for Fright Kingdom.

It will say all tips and photos on this page by Graystone Manor.

The HHA is putting ads in Fangoria this year to drive traffic to the site so your page and others will be seen by many and help promote the industry while making people aware of safety issues. Tell your friends at Atrox to send some if they can also.

Thanks!

Eric
          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Come On Guys

Eric has asked for our help! We as an Industry needs to answer with all the help we can. If I can do it I know you guys can and the pages look awsome! Shane and its lets pull together here for Eric and the HHA! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X