http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100223/...us_india_movie
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I'm still Waiting...

To hear if I won the giveaway money from Dr. Moon for watching his movie "Inchon", did anybody? I'm also still waiting for my 57 Plymouth" Christine", they gave away a couple of those restored cars, I guess?
    I don't know?
    Giving away a mere $10,000, I mean would most newspaper writers even think that small amount of money deserved any "ink"?
    I once got a crank call from a Vegas gambler thinking (why I don't know?) that there was some sizable cash prize being given away at The Ravens Grin if I couldn't "scare" him, of course he expected me to buy his plane ticket for the privledge of getting him here..Wacky!
    But then I guess most of us have our "price" or amount of money that trips our trigger, gets us "wacky"...not thinking clearly.
    "I could win THAT!"...sure. If anybody does.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I read they did the same thing years ago with the Exorcist in India....I think they might have a lesser fear threshold than we Americans!

DA

Comment

Almost every night before I go to sleep I actually wish & pray I will have nightmares, call me weird if you want to. If I'm able to remember what was in the nightmare I'd build what I saw if possible. I wish I could be the one to watch this film......

John
        John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Sounds like more Hollywood buildup B.S propaganda or whatever the hell you want to call it. Just like Paranormal Activity. Hook me up to the heart monitor and hand over the 500.000 Rupees Biaatchh!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X