Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can still deliver this season

WE DELIVER THE WOW FACTOR!

Thank you to ALL our customers who support us, and who rely on us to help them knock their customers socks off. Our business is up again this year, but we cleaned house (got rid of: selfish, negative, complaining, unable to accept personal responsibility, and back biting employees. Hired positive, motivated, employees who love to work), and developed a new production method. Boy did it help. Working is a joy again.
    I am getting to sculpt, and produce product again. I find myself smiling alot more now, and the the volume of work getting done is unbelievable throughout the shop.

We have an office manager who answers the phones, and develops the production schedule each week. Her name is Crystal Folz. You should learn her name. She handles it all. Please call 812-622-0088 to place your orders.

Now if you are still interested in some Gorey Goodies for this season, I think we could deliver for you. We could do more Dr Traumas, Goatheads, large costumes, Or tons of small product. Challenge us. We deliver with honesty, integrity, innovation, and quality product. It will be at the end of Sept but we can do it.

If you don't believe me. Ask anyone who does business with us.
    Those waiting on the NEW giant biter head style, should be done this week. Also 5 more Dr Trauma's done this week, and tons more small gorey items.

Thanks again for your business, now GETCHA SOME GORE!

HAM AD 2.gif
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 08-24-2011, 07:13 AM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Kevin, I will be the first to step up and say all vendors have pitch lines along these lines, the big difference is GG lives by them. Crystal does a amazing job and you can tell she loves being involved with such a kickass company, you are blessed to have such a great employee. Brett

Comment

All the vendors I've spoken to or a lot of them stopped taking orders because they are overloaded with work. This is turning out to be a good year for vendors.

I'm glad to hear everyone is up up up and away!

Now maybe all the vendors can take that money and invest in making something different, new lines and totally different types of products!

Kevin, I'm glad to hear your business is up! Way to go!

This is good news for everyone! Keep it going!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Brett,
        We appreciate the feedback on every level.
        But also kind of sad to say that this is the pitch. But it is how we set ourselves apart from some others. We deliver what and when we say we will. Atleast we make sure that we keep the communication up front.

Larry,
        I am also happy the market is doing well.
        And thank you.
        We really tried to bring some new product in 2011 and I think we did. Our sales showed us what we should focus on. But this is just the beginning.
        We are redeveloping our entire lineup. We will be removing alot of products this year to make room for bigger and better items.
        Last edited by Gore Galore; 08-24-2011, 08:15 PM.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X