Finally a realtor who says a Huant wouldn't be a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a realtor who says a Huant wouldn't be a problem

FINALLY!!! All the others simply stated "we'll get back to you on that one." Least I know there are open minded landlords out there now.
    Last edited by HauntedPaws; 11-18-2011, 01:11 PM.

Finding a location

We searched for a new location for a little over a year. Of the 40+ locations we looked at:

- About 70% didn't have all the requirements we needed (sprinkler system, parking, loading dock or doors wide enough to load our stuff in and/or the price was too high).

- About 10 locations told us they weren't interested in leasing to a haunt. A few of them gave no other explaination, but most of them wanted 5+ year leases and they wouldn't budget on the price.

- A couple were in really bad areas (high crime) or they way out in the country.

We finally found a really good location. It takes persistence and a lot of patience along with a good realtor.

Kelly
    The Scare-A-Torium

Comment

I Had A Lot Invested

Before I ever got my place. A year and a half of "Babysitting" the property for the last owner, since he had moved to Texas. Doing free work in the house to keep it in one piece.
      It all obviously paid off in the end though because he accepted my ridiculously low final offer, verbally over the phone and five minutes later he had a call from someone else who offerd him twice my offer, but he still sold to me!
      The house had been for sale for.. 2 years? Nobody else had wanted it.
      When trying to find a money-backer I would get very disgusted, go to bed that night saying "To hell with it! It's never going to happen!"
      The next morning the sun would be up, beautiful day, I would say to myself:"Just give it One More Day".... it took a great many "One More Days"....be advised, anything worthwhile almost never delivers itself upon your doorstep.
      All this persistence was ignored by my Wife who then told me I could never have bought the house without satan's help(soon to be ex-wife.)
      But that is a whole nuther "story". (And not a good one)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

One just told me flat out "we'll lease to you in 2012 provided the space is vacant then for 4 mths" SWEET!!!

Comment

Working...
        X