Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    The magazine is at the printer its a total of 64 pages long.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• MysticOne
    replied
    Looks good!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Here is the cover what do you think? Larry www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

01 hw36_mag_cover_final.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Hauntworld Issue 36 is done... going to the printer this week I hope.

Two great articles one from Ben Armstrong and one from Dwayne Sandburg plus a cool Letter from the Editor which if you haven't noticed have been more like articles.

Get a subscription today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

depth_of_experience_1_2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied
    I can't wait to see the next magazine. Looking great!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Hauntworld Issue 36 is IN PRODUCTION... there will be four haunts featured, an article about renovating your haunt from Dwayne Sandburg 13th Gate, and another article awesome one in fact from Ben Armstrong. Remember every single time we put these articles out there its like buying a ticket to a seminar at TW... what is that $50 60 bucks a crack? Hauntworld Magazine cost $50.00 for three issues and its filled with information we are hoping HELPS YOUR BUSINESS GROW!

Larry

you can subscribe at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tiki Studios
    replied
    Since YOU ASKED for opinions:

I enjoyed the "Tracking Web Marketing" article. It was a lot of the same things you've posted on the forums previously, but it was great to read them all collected into one place! The corn maze article was really informative as well! I thought the haunt reviews were mostly good too. I enjoyed the Atrox Factory and Hex House reviews, because they offer significant additional information beyond just telling us what someone saw at the haunt. There is a decent amount of behind-the-scenes information about haunt construction, marketing, employees, etc. This kind of information is useful to haunters, I think.

On the opposite end of things, I think an opportunity was missed with the "Night Terrors" review. It was a review of the type you might see on someone's haunt review blog. It contained a minimal amount of behind-the-scenes information about the haunt's owners, marketing, business, etc. Being from Michigan myself, I've been curious about the inner workings of this haunt for a long time. I'm still curious.

I didn't read the six pages of Transworld stuff, because I can't make it to Transworld this year. I also didn't read The Darkness article, because that's one of those dozen or so haunts that we've seen in articles and videos/TV over and over and over. I've reached a saturation point when it comes to certain haunts. To be clear, I'm not knocking The Darkness at all. By all indications, it's one of the best haunts in the country... But there are only so many articles I can read about it (and the other dozen or so haunts that get 90% of the press).

So over all, it was a great issue!

PS I received a notice that my subscription has expired. This is AWESOME, because I've been a subscriber for years, and this is the first time I actually received notice that my subscription has expired. Every other year I found out my subscription has expired after a specific issue failed to arrive, and I sent emails to find out why. I've been told before that notices were sent to me in previous years, but if they were, I never received them... This time, I did! Thank you for sending me this notice! I am definitely re-subscribing!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Issue 36 is in production... we have another how to article from the guys at 13th Gate and Netherworld from Atlanta. This next issue will have a lot of great how to stuff inside... our goal as always is to provide information to help your business.

I hope we achieved that once again!

We've received a TON and I mean a TON of new subscribers over the last month or so I'm betting 150 or more. Keep them coming! LOL

www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Shipping rates just went up again Patti thought we should raise the price because its getting more and more expensive to ship... I said nah! Its fine!

I will say roughly exactly what you pay is about what it cost to produce your magazine and ship it to you! This is not cheap! LOL

Larry

Leave a comment:

• thehauntgr
    replied
    HW Mag

Received my copy Larry, looks great!!
    Sent you a message re: the editorial.
    Let's chat soon...

Leave a comment:

• 43 nightmares
    replied
    Loved it !!!!

I really liked the article on cornmazes that's something that I want to add in the future. I went last year to spookywoods and got a chance to meet tony and just what a really nice guy he was and he showed me around a little bit and what a amazing haunt he has.if you never been to spookywoods you need to check it out.Anyways I love how you put those how to stuff in each one as in foam carving to building stuff I would like to see a little more in each issue.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Who got their magazine and what did you think? We are working on issue 36 now so your input is valued!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Just for the official record every magazine went into the mail box today... let us know what you think. I think its the best magazine yet!!! Get a subscription today www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Some of you should get it Saturday others Monday or so... Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This issue is shipping out TODAY!

Check the mailbox!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Already working on issue 36... there is no stopping now! Issue 36 will have a cool article from Dwayne from 13th Gate and another one from Ben Armstrong of Netherworld plus 4 featured haunted houses including if you can believe this Reindeer Manor in Dallas now running strong for over 40 years. This issue should release close to Transworld Show. As always our goal is to educate you not entertain you! We have never strayed from that and will continue to do so! www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Will have more on this soon!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The magazine is at the printers finally... www.hauntedhousemagazine.com to get your subscription.

We've had at least 60 people get new subscriptions over the last week alone! This is probably one of the best issues we've ever done!

Larry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X