Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    I love all the idea's keep them coming... some really good ones!!! If someone is interested in having their haunted house featured call Patti 314 629 3940

Larry

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tiki Studios
    replied
    Originally posted by Abunai View Post
    I'd like to see an article with suggestions from successful pro-haunters on finding/renting/buying/leasing a good haunt location or facility.
    What to look for.
    What to avoid.
    Good point and bad point comparisons between renting/buying, trailer haunt, tent, fabric structure, existing structure.
    Suggestions on selling a landlord on the idea of a haunted house?

There are a lot of aspects on which this type of article could focus.
    I totally agree. Plus maybe there could be a real estate agent in the mix, to give us perspective from "the other side" of the equation.

Leave a comment:

• SheerTerror
    replied
    Show a little love...

...to some home haunts? I think it would be neat to see a home haunt or two up in there with the pros. Maybe a page or two article. Just an idea.

Leave a comment:

• Abunai
    replied
    Article Suggestion

I'd like to see an article with suggestions from successful pro-haunters on finding/renting/buying/leasing a good haunt location or facility.
    What to look for.
    What to avoid.
    Good point and bad point comparisons between renting/buying, trailer haunt, tent, fabric structure, existing structure.
    Suggestions on selling a landlord on the idea of a haunted house?

There are a lot of aspects on which this type of article could focus.

Leave a comment:

• Deathwing
    replied
    I'd like to see more on set detail, and scare tactics.

Jake

Leave a comment:

• imagineer
    replied
    Larry,

You are welcome to visit our haunt in Washington DC. It's is the first one inside the beltway in downtown DC.

Also, regarding your articles, I would like to offer my ideas in article form. I once wrote for Magic magazine. Since I am now a haunt owner my illusions and concepts could help the haunt community. I would even like to write this article for each issue. U still have my info so call me if interested.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X