Free Portraits for Charities Once Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Portraits for Charities Once Again

For the third year in a row now Haunted Portraits is giving away our reject Portraits to charity haunts. Not every Portrait comes out perfect so instead of selling these at a discount or throwing them away I give them away to charity haunts. To my knowledge Haunted Portraits is the only Haunt Industry company with a program in place to support charity haunts and we’re thrilled to do it. Let me define charity haunt, it means you are registered with the IRS as 501c3 nonprofit organization and have a non-profit employer identification number. If you are a 501c3 you qualify, if you're not then you don't so please don’t ask for them. This offer is being made to my newsletter subscribers first and then will be made public on several forums. I have a limited quality of these so when they're gone, they're gone. There is a $10 fee to cover postage. If you qualify, send me an email at freeportraits@hauntedportraits.com to be added to the list. This is on a first come first serve basis for qualifying 501c3s only
Working...
X