I am still alive!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still alive!!!

Sorry I have not been on the forum for awhile. I have some Internet issues at home so I am at the local library saying that I still have a pulse!!!

Not sure when I will get the computer working again. I won't be haunting this fall, but plans are well underway for 2008.

I am in the works at volunteering at a local haunt this fall, but I will keep you all posted!

Talk to you all soon, I HOPE LOL!

Brian

I'm still alive too.

But nobody really cares.

I'm wondering what kind of kooties a computer at the public library would have? Maybe flesh eating viruses?

Please report back when you can, if you have any tingling sensation?
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Many eons ago I went to the library to get on-line. What a joke!
      Their "computer" didn't have enough horsepower to even look at simple haunt sites. Maybe it was a plot to inspire me to check a book there since the computer was so bogus.
      I think that computer's "Gig" was a long stick with a steel point on it also used for killing frogs at night.
      Well it kind of altered the frog's memory.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X