Burlap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burlap

Wondering if $1.50 a yard for 48inches wide is a good deal on burlap or if anyone can get it cheaper. Going to use it for my entrance and surrounding areas
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

burlap

Try local wholesale landscaping companies we give $75.00 for a 75 yard roll that is 4 ft wide also you can get jute mesh that some call dorp for a good price but you hav e to get a roll

Comment

thats around the same price would be nice to get it for a buck a yard though, where can i find the jute netting, cant find that anywhere
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

We sell jute netting! $25.00 plus shipping for 10 yards (its also 48" wide).

Fright Theatre Productions
        www.frighttheatre.com
        frighttheatre@yahoo.com

Comment

dont really like to buy stuff online- sorry. so does anyone know what local stores i could find it at

Comment

Around here we get it at Home Depot.

Comment

alright ill check their , ive checked all the other stores so hopefully they will have it.

thanks

Comment

Burlap and Jute mesh

call you local landscape supply and ask for erosion cloth or jute mesh -most time erosion cloth is not jute mesh it is a fine woven materiel almost like a grain or feed bag -but I have seen some of the places call jute mesh erosion cloth. You should be able to get it for about $1.50 -$2.00 per yard but once again that is for a 75 yard roll

Comment

nice!

thanks

Comment

burlap

where are you located and how much do you neeI may have some burlap that we could sell but I don't know what the shipping would run

Comment

toledo ohio, that would be great let me know

Comment

I buy the stuff but the TON... LOL

We use it EVERYWHERE! My haunt this year is filled with the stuff.

Remember though the stuff is VERY flamable. You must not only treat the fabric but DUNK it into treatment.

It burns fast!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

You can also find it at your local PVC company. Or possibly at your local county co op.
                          there are tons of online companies that carry it but some usually only ship by freight carrier.
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com
                          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X