Hay Ride Cornmaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hay Ride Cornmaze

First off, I know that there is a section below for Hayride type questions but seeing how it gets little to no traffic I figured i woould post here, I have done a forum search for Hayride related questions and didnt find the answers I need, with that said, heres my questions.

to those of you that have incorporated Hayrides/cornmazes into your haunts, have you found them to be worth the extra effort, and how big of a jump is it in the liability insurance?
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

I think it's worth the extra effort'
    I've asked a lot of people,should we have a hay ride.?
    and the answers are very positive!
    My concern would be the cost of updating our equipment,
    two new tractors are not in the budget'
    But ' I've been toying with the ideal of adding a Christmas Light
    -Trial/Hay ride. hoping it would, help pay for the equipment.
    I'm not really sure.
    Ghoul Town

Comment

Rob,

You may want to take a look at HW #16. Tony W. has a great article in there about corn mazes. I can also put you in touch with some others in the midwest that have done them (Karen Taylor, Bret Molitor, Turpin Farms, etc...)

Barry

Comment

So, is we changin' yer name to FarmerBags?
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Not at all, Just plan on utilizing the properties assets to their full potential to bring something for everyone at our event. when all is said and done this event has the potential to become one of the largest haunts around, with over 70,000 sq. foot of indoor haunt space, PLUS all of the outside activities (38 acres of Cornmaze, Hayride, Forest, Pumpkin Patch) There is plenty of room for Growth in the next 5 years and on. Farmer Bags, that just kills me!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I just surfed in and found this site. I am a member of an Elks Lodge in Arkansas, and we are thinking of puting on a haunted hayride this year. I know it is a late start but that's life/death. Can any of you guys (ya'll) help with some advise on how to throw one together in a hurry. We hope to be open to the public, and it will be held at our park on October 19th and 20th. along with our CASA chilie cook off. Please give all the advise you can..

Comment

Also check out Field of Screams... http://www.fieldofscreams.com and see how it pans out for them as well. And as Barry said great stuff in the issue he suggested.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
              X