what haunts are in st. louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what haunts are in st. louis

besides larry's haunts (which i will be visiting on sunday) what other haunts are located in st. louis that you would recommend? (sidenote: i'll be coming from the cincinnai tri-state area so i f you know of any along the way please let me know)
    thanks
    jason

Jason,
    For Cincinnati haunts check out the Southwest region of www.scaryohio.com .

Comment

There is no other haunts this year but Six Flags Fright Fest. I do not know of any other haunts...someone claimed they were going to open one but I never heard they opened.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The six flags fright fest blows, at least the one in socal, if you wanna good haunt, come over to socal, we have knotts scary farm, universal studios halloween horror nights, six flags fright fest, old town haunt, chamber of chills, the doll factory, the alta loma haunted mannor, the haunted vineyard, just to name a few.
        for more information about haunts in any state, visit hauntedhousedirectory.com

thanks
        Austin
        Skidduhlicious

Comment

the vineyard is still open..good to know. funny you mention about going to cali. instead, i'm shooting to move out there next year for school (in burbank). how far is burbank to socal?

Comment

No, the Haunted Vineyard is gone, sorry to say. I took home half of the haunt in early spring (if you wonder, it was 13 trailer loads)
            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X