No announcement yet.

Is This Really a Dead Bigfoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wouldn't an extremly secretive creature not want to remove such posts?
    Yes, Larry hired him years ago, got him on-line computer courses and now he works for Larry just killing time awaiting the right moment to burst upon the Hollywood scene showcasing his singing and dancing skills . He will be doing Peter Boyle's rendition of "Putting On The Ritz."
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I forgot about the reward!

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...hlight=bigfoot

It looks now like these guys are having trouble figuring out how to cash in on their "discovery." It's probably not as easy as they thought it would be without proof. I hear they are talking about doing an autopsy next week that would be filmed (and probably sold). I guess that's one way to make some money without actually proving anything. Now all they have to do is go out and shoot a really big bear that they can skin and stuff in that costume. Does anyone else think that it looks empty and a little light for 575 claimed pounds?

If they can drag this out, anyone think there might be increased sales of sasquatch costumes between now and Halloween? I bought one a while back but then decided not to use it. I got a pretty good price from it on ebay. Some guy in Georgia bought it....

Comment

Recently that man from Georgia has been reported missing.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X