Post a haunt on hauntworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a haunt on hauntworld

Is there a secret to posting a haunt on hauntworld? George Maser 864-761-7223
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Thank you for your interest. I will call you asap, but I additionally wanted to post some information for anyone else who might have the same question.

We have an entire network of websites all directing traffic to the HauntWorld haunt directory. All seven websites are listed below. For the most direct route to listing your haunt, I suggest logging onto www.hauntedhouseonline.com. On the right side of your screen there will be a box asking you to either enter your username/password or create a new listing. If you already have an owner account then you can add a new listing within that same owner account. If you do not, then you will want to press the CREATE A NEW LISTING button and follow the directions from there.

For more personal assistance, anyone can email me with their contact info and I'd be more than happy to help further.

Thanks,
    Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
    X