Your take on the St Louis Transworld Show 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken,

I agree and disagree. Yes I agree it was actually about 6,000 who walked through the door over the three days. Yes many were the same people but still that is a lot of people. I think there was over 3,000 in the building on Saturday alone. So yeah I agree.

As for how many haunts where in the house a lot more than 100 or 200. There was a good 1000 plus unique buyers there I'm sure. I would say realistically there was 3500 different people who went to the show, and on average 3 1/2 tag alongs per person which puts you at something close to 1000.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ken,

Larry is correct. The online, rotating banner ads that you see are all provided free of charge to print advertisers. For a print advertiser to take advantage of this free online component, they must submit a banner ad graphic. We do not keep vendor banner ads on file. Every advertiser who fails to send their online ad along with their print ad gets a reminder email FROM ME requesting once more their banner ad graphic. What's your email address? I can forward to you the email reminder sent to your company. Your print ad was submitted on Friday 2/20/09 without an online Banner Ad, so my email reminder requesting your Banner Ad was sent on Tues 2/24/09.

Patti
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Hmmmm

So PATTI......The little bald guy hasn't done his job?
        I mean our little bald guy, the one you guys deal with on everything?

OK I guess I will follow up with him.....You should have it by Monday I would think
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
        X