Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    a full sized deer that lays on the ground... will sell for 300 bucks
    IMG_1308.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    this scorpion is really dirty but working perfect. I think I paid $6k or so for it ... i will sell it for $2000 it moves forward and its pinchers move and its tail moves shooting water.
    IMG_1311.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This is a BRAND NEW animation from Unit 70 never used... a deformed baby jumps out of its stomach ... will sell for $1500 and you can have it. I think I paid like 3500
    IMG_1270.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This is a game like operation and its really fun... i just have no more room for it. This thing is awesome when you don't get the rocks out correctly the zombie jumps up and attacks you. I think I paid like $8k for it... I will sell it for 2k.
    IMG_1259.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Another one of a kind prop... I will sell it for $400 bucks and you can have it
    IMG_1256.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This is a GIANT PUPPET... Netherworld has the same one. Its built like a tank and it was also used in the movie zombieland. I will sell it for $2000 I can't get a better pic its way up in the air. Its big and very impressive. Best puppet animation ever made the mouth opens WIDE OPEN you can grab people with it.
    IMG_1254.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    A 5 minute escape room... there would be no walls just all the props, tv and video fx, some animations and props to build it out. You can take everything for $3500 and you'll be in business fast!

\IMG_0871.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This is a one of kind and its amazing... $400 and you can have it
    IMG_0864.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This is BRAND NEW its a mummy that flaps around from the ceiling... $850 and you can take it brand new!
    IMG_0859.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Mummy animation from Poison Props works perfectly... $950 and you can take it.
    IMG_0858.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    THIS IS BRAND NEW animation from Poison Props never used... take it for $1000.00
    IMG_0855.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Boa animation from Dark Raven... the boa needs some latex work but its not too bad... $850 and you can have it
    IMG_0854.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This is a witch with silicone face, multi motion animation from Unit 70 works fine. Its a talking animation for like a pre-show. $850.00 and its yours I paid like $3500 for it

IMG_0853.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    These are double sided zombies to be used for two way mirrors you can create an FX here where it seems like thousands of zombies. I have three of them... take them all for $1000

They're like brand new and I paid $850 each.
    IMG_0851.jpgIMG_0852.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This is an animation from Scarefactory it works just fine. $650.00
    IMG_0850.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X