Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Line scares

1. Default Line scares 
    What does everyone do for cue line scares?

2. Default  
    We have actors running around the front of the haunt including oversized costumes, sliders, and well chainsaws. Outside out front we also have things like photo ops with our actors. We allow our guests to take their own pictures so they can post them on social media.

Larry

3. Default  
    Try adding PHOTO OPS to your wait line like this one. We're setting up several all over our que lines. You want people to promote your haunt themselves.

Larry

creepyworld photo op 2.jpg

4. Default  
    Our best actors work in the line. We also have circus style performers as well who do pretty odd things freaking people out.

5. Default  
    like everyone else said. Ours is small but I have 5-6 actors at the back door as them come out just to keep them on their toes. Also I work the front in costume with 2-3 more and all of the outside actors are available for photos.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntfarm View Post
    Our best actors work in the line. We also have circus style performers as well who do pretty odd things freaking people out.
    The cue line guys at a haunt near me that is a circus themed steal the show most seasons.

7. Default  
    Something I wanna see at circus themed haunts for a photo ops and creeps is a bearded lady kissing booth. A drag queen man that flirts with everyone and wears a too short dress with hairy legs. Rocky Horror that stuff. Let her walk around and flirt and tease and make sexual comments and have a kissing booth for her. I think that’d kill. Cause you’ll get those up tight manly men who are very homophobic and it’ll make them squirm. Just as a creepy clown will give a woman the creeps and that impending assault feeling you’ll have a bearded lady doing it too. She can say stuff like “Come here Beef Hunk” or “I never knew my daddy but big boy I’ll call you daddy!” or something like “You must work for UPS because it looks like you have a package for me.” Things like that will absolutely make men uncomfortable. If you can get into the head of those guys and mentally screw with them then you’ll be golden. You can’t spell psychological ware fare without Pyscho so be crazy. One move I’m gonna implement is a balloon pop. Have a balloon and offer it to someone then pop it with a needle then yell something like “Well that’s too damn bad!” The loud pop and raising your voice will probably make someone cry. It’s a mean move. Chainsaws are classic too. Then like others stated performance people at a circus is awesome. Fire breathers, jugglers, magicians, snake handlers, etc.

Thread Information